Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 5/21

My workout today was Party Rockin Step 2. I am still trying to learn some of the choreography in this workout. I did the entire thing but some of my moves were my own.

I think that a sunroof and moonroof are the same thing. Technically there is a difference in how the glass is installed in the vehicle, but all newer vehicles have the moonroof.

We have been discussing sagging skin and Cathe's newsletter/blog this week has an interesting article on loss of elasticity and muscle as you age. Bottom line is that we are all doing the right things to try to lessen this. Keep up the good work girls!!

Have a wonderful day.

Carolyn, I always figure as long as I keep moving I am good if I lose my footing on new choreography. I have done that one so much I have it down now. I always thought a sunroof or moon roof was the same thing too. We had one of those in a car that had a shade that pulled over if it was hot. That is interesting. Why would they call it a moon roof anyway? I didn't read all of the newsletter this week yet. I will have to look.

Tried to update my avatar. I wish I could edit further. The avatar app that I tried to use wouldn't let me get the picture. I don't know if it is because I took it with my cell phone instead of camera. It came out with me looking awfully pale and so much of the room in the background. Maybe I will try again later.

Good evening ladies,

I woke up and had my coffee and still was not feeling a workout this morning..so set my alarm and snoozed with GiGi until it was time to get going. :). I did my workouts when I came home this evening which consisted of a BBS Dance Cardio, SB upper glutes, back thigh and then a SB bounce...48 mins/285 cal and steps as of now 11,379. Tomorrow's BBS workout consists of three 20 min dance cardio workouts...this is a little too much for me so going to need to cut this back a bit!

Carolyn...You seem to really enjoy step workouts. I wish I did. Way back in the day I did but it still took me for ever to learn the moves! I always thought moon roof and sunroof were the same too.

Diane Sue...I think your avatar looks great. I need to update mine. Been a while. I too have forgotton to start my app to track my fitness. I hate when it when that happens. Awesome workout! My last bike was an 800 suzuki intruder...more than enough bike for me. Could never handle anything larger..if that bike leaned over no way could I pick up without help. Fortunately, it never did.

Deb...we are really looking forward to our trip. Will be nice to spend some time without the stress of daily activities. We are going to our favorite restaurant which is a Brazilian Grill...omg..I need to start banking my calories now!!! Have a great trip also. I wish we could take our doggies. We would love that!

Valerie...scary that you crashed! Good that you were fine. One time in Bermuda I crashed a moped if you can believe that. This was in 1981 and the scars have not faded on my elbow or back. I totaled the bike, but glad I was not totaled!

Hi to Judy and Caitlyn!

Hi Everyone,

I've been following my active rest week schedule and am enjoying the Jessica Smith workouts.

Deb-I really like using the fitbit to monitor my sleep, but I don't like what it tells me :( I really need to work on getting more and better sleep.
I hope you have a fun trip!

Diane Sue-I've been taking my supplements in the morning too and trying not to eat after 5 or 6. I think it's helping a little with my sleep pattern but I need to work harder. I do still have coffee in the morning but I've been trying not to have any caffeine after noon. Maybe I need to give up the caffeine completely for awhile and see if that helps. Your avatar looks great!

Lori-I found a wireless headset on Amazon and decided to give it a try. I can use it for working out at the gym.
Great job with the BBS workouts!

Carolyn-sugar can have that effect on me too. We are having the same weather as you this week, rain every day. It's rather depressing. I'm hoping for some sunshine soon.

Hi to Valerie & Caitlin!

Judy

Good morning,

Agility class was fun last night. No workout yesterday.

Valerie, where we are going is near a really nice state park..(Letchworth)..that we plan to take the dogs and walk etc. https://parks.ny.gov/parks/79/details.aspx.

Diane Sue, like the new avatar pic! I find that if I have a busy day like you described, I sleep a lot better. Go figure. :).

Carolyn, I am envious of your dedication to learning that step workout! They frustrated me so much when I first started Cathe workouts, that I just gave up and never try them. If part of a series, I usually sell them on Ebay.

Lori, I bet Gigi enjoyed that snooze with you yesterday morning. Sometimes you just have to do that. :). Why can't you take the dogs? I though you had a time share or something there or maybe it was at a different place?

Judy, the rest week you planned sounds great! Maybe back up the caffeine a couple of hours., like none after 10:00 am. I have no caffeine at all, and still have issues sleeping. I think its just an age thing. I hope you get some sunshine soon. The place we are going is supposed to have rain for the next 3 days...:(. Hopefully their predictions will be wrong.

We are leaving this morning...I will have my iPad and will try to check in....

Have a great weekend!

Watched a movie last night called "the walk" about a wire walker setting up and walking between the world trade center twin towers. I think I had seen a different movie on the same subject years ago. Anyway, it was surprisingly entertaining although I had nightmares after. I am not good with heights. I have no idea how it was "re created" but it was convincing. I am trying to remember the stars name. one of those 3 name ones.... Joseph Gordon levett? something like that. we enjoyed it a lot even though DH was skeptical at the beginning. I put movies on our queue when there is some press about them so it is often a year or two when they finally are released, and then have to work their way up our queue. by that time... if something didn't win major awards, it has disappeared into obscurity. I recommend it if you come across it, just give it little time to get going.

I seldom have caffeine after noon. part of my leftover latte from mid morning with lunch. after that, none. I think deep sleep gets harder to achieve as you get older. seems like sleep problems become more common. I am usually Ok most nights if I can keep the room temp cool and dark, minimum noise. I find I can't sleep thru disturbances very well. I never was good at that could never sleep on planes or in cars etc.

Carolyn I went back and re read that section on cathe's newsletter. easy to miss way down at the bottom. we are all doing much better than most people do, just need to keep it up. yes, use it or lose it.

Deb that looks like a lovely place... have a great time.

Last edited:
Today I did Ramped Up Upper Body. I think this is my favorite workout from the Strong and Sweaty series. My upper body feels thoroughly worked and pleasantly tired when I finish.

Lori, I do love step workouts. I have always loved them from my gym days back in the 90s. I would do 2 or 3 step classes a week. One year I participated in a fundraising class for the American Heart Association where we did 2 hours of aerobics.

Deb, I like to challenge myself with learning more complex choreography, but not to the point of frustration. I try to master one combo at a time. I only did the Party Rockin Step dvds a couple of times after I purchased them so they are like new workouts for me. I hope you have an enjoyable trip in spite of the rain.

I went to Target to get a new Fitbit this morning. The piece that was falling off finally broke in two and I can't charge it without that piece. I got the Charge 2.

Hello to everyone and have a great day.

Today I did STS Shock Cardio Athletic Step, 47 minutes, 332 calories, heart rate 130 avg./159 max. I then did Shock Cardio Step Moves skipping the warm up, 35 minute, 232 calories, heart rate 126/ 153. I finished off with Ab Circuits Yoga Inspired Abs, 15 minutes, 33 calories. Total time was 97 minutes, calories burned 597. Steps 7,571. I forgot those levitation holds in that yoga abs workout. Those are probably never happening with me. I can hold onto push up stands and get off the floor but not on my hands. I don't know if it a balance and body alignment thing or what. My feet are glued to the floor. I have my grandson 6 here today. I have him Thursdays during the summer and try to take him to the library and do crafts and fun things on those days. We went to the bank and his dad gave me money to take him to McDonalds. I got a coffee. Now, I hope the caffeine wears off before bedtime. There are certain foods like sunflower seeds that are supposed to be a natural way of boosting melatonin. I did not have good sleep last night and I did have some nightmares which usually stick with me for quite some time. Generally I wake feeling depressed after those kinds of nightmares. Thankfully I have my grandson here to cheer me. The nightmares are always so vivid. They opened a new Salata restaurant next to Sprouts and the library. I would love to go, but I know my husband would hate it. It is a salad bar build your salad type place or turn it into a wrap sandwich with specialty teas and lemonades like peach lemonade etc.. He will probably be happier when the Ice cream and soda shop opens.

Lori, thankfully that bike never leaned over that far. My husband got some bars, I think they are supposed to be geared for protecting the engine if it drops. Anyway, he has added those to all of his bikes so if there were an accident his legs are protected from the impact of the bike. Once we had a motorcycle in the garage and my husband was at work. My daughter, then about 12 had tried to get in the attic, I think via the bike and the workbench. She knocked the bike over and was pinned between the bench and the bike. Fortunately it was not all the way to the floor because when I heard her yelling, I ran out and got it back up. Maybe I could have anyway just because of the adrenaline. She wasn't hurt badly which is good. I wasn't feeling the workout this morning and I usually love to do step workouts. It went well though and once started I was good. Brazillian Grill sounds yummy. Thank you on the avatar :)

Judy, when I first got the Fit Bit I had it set for sensitive on the sleep. It was terrible looking at how many times a night I was awake and restless. I changed that so I just get the awake and sleep zones. This morning I knew I hadn't slept well and laid down upstairs on the sofa and got a few minutes more sleep. I did not want to drag all day when I have my grandson over.

Deb, glad that the agility class went well yesterday. If I have several really busy days in a row like that it seems I will suddenly crash and wake up a couple of hours later. Too late into the evening with ongoing stuff to think about and work on leaves me wide awake no matter how tired I am. I was busy again all day yesterday and finally filled out an application for medicare supplement after calling our state farm agent to see if they had plan G. They did not. I explained that G is the same as F except F costs about 30 + more a month than G and which makes it worth paying the 183.00 plan B deductible. Plus State Farm was 10 dollars higher than Mutual of Omaha for plan F. I really like our agent though and we have had insurance for many years with him, as do our children. He lived next door to my daughter before she moved out in the country. It would have been nice to have someone that was there when if there was a problem. Oh well. I set that up and a Part D prescription plan, only because I don't want to pay penalties. I do not take any prescriptions so it seems a waste. The last thing to do is call the city insurance back once again and let them know for sure what my decision was. Interestingly having medicare with all this other stuff does not save much money at all. I find that irritating. Maybe all of that was not conducive to sleep. Also painted around the front door frame between the storm door and door. The painters missed it. That was at 8 before all of the insurance stuff. Thank you on liking the avatar. You can kind of see the pale blue white of the walls in the background. So much better than the ugly yellow beige color.

Valerie, I do not like heights either. I won't ride one of those big ferris wheels or some of the high up rides at amusement parks. In fact I really do not have a love of them, but go because my husband likes it. I remember the previews quite some time ago for that movie. It would be one of those movies where I am sitting in the theater squeezing my husbands hand digging my finger nails in or clenching my teeth, because I get really tense in watching some of those types of movies.
I do think that sleep is harder as we get older. I remember both my parents and my husbands parents would sit in the middle of conversations and fall asleep in their chairs. My Dad would go to bed and you would hear him shuffling around in the night when we visited. I know he did not sleep well. I also have a problem with extreme dry mouth. I have no idea why. I wake up often needing to drink water and I use some lozenges, and toothpaste that is supposed to help. My mouth gets so dry, all the way to the back of my tongue. Not an ounce of moisture. I have literally had my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. Oddly I will have a few days reprieve and think maybe it is going away and then it is back. It totally disrupts my sleep.

Carolyn, have fun with setting up and using the new Fit Bit. I like mine a lot even with it's lower calorie burns. I am sure if something happened to it I would replace it with another. My husband has two different models of the Samsung Gear watch. He doesn't use the extras much. He does look at his steps. He switched back to his older watch because it had a camera in it and the new one does not.

Last edited:
Just back from a 26 mile road ride. I think the seat position change will help eventually. I find I am sitting a little differently, and my hands were not as numb today. not perfect but better. I am thinking if there is a thing called 'muscle memory", maybe there is also "nerve memory" and after all these years of riding it will take a while for the numbness to get better since I am almost expecting it to happen.

diane sue that is a nice new avatar pic you have... my mother is like that. falls asleep sitting up. falls asleep in the middle of a conversation. can't sleep at night when she goes to bed. gee, I wonder why??. must be something age related. I think in a theater this movie would have been WAY scarier. there was another movie, more of a documentary called 'man on a wire". I don't remember it real well. I know I had nightmares last night though I didn't think it bothered me that much watching it.
ha ha.. levitation holds. I tried for years to do those. not happening. I don't know what the problem is but I have no idea how I could get off the floor in that position. finally quit doing that ab workout since it was annoying to watch them do something I don't have a prayer of doing.

Good evening ladies!

Yeah off tomorrow! I really need some time off. Lately I have been so overwhelmed at work. People have left the office and they do not replace them. We all take on more work and I just do not know how much more I can possibly take on. I bring stuff home with me everynight and weekends. Not doing any work whatsoever this long weekend.

This morning's workout was supposed to be 3 cardio dance workouts...well I did 2 and just fine with that! Tonight was the SB Upper workout scheduled plus I did a YouTube Anita Champion bounce. Total time for the day was 74 mins and 462 cal. Right now I am at 15,731...makes sense with all the dance and bouncing.

Judy...I am seriously thinking about a JS week like you are doing. Thinking it will feel great and fun. Nice finding a wireless headset. I use mine alot and love them. I do not think I could ever give up my coffee!! I usually switch to tea in the afternoon and will have a cup at about 3 to 4ish. So far this has not bothered my sleep.

Deb...our time share does not allow pets. I really wish it did. My son and his GF will take care of our pets while we are gone. Even though they are in good hands I still worry about them. GiGi is such a love bug. We love cuddling!

Valerie...I am not good with heights either. That movie sounds interesting. Amazes me that people can keep their balance on a wire!! I couldn't even take a step. Nice ride. 26 miles! Better is heading in the right direction.

Diane Sue... great workout today. I do not think I have ever done athletic step. Pretty sure I did not purchased it. I just warched the clip of it and it does look like fun. That is so scary about your daughter. I did lean my first bike over but managed to get it upright without damage. They are sooooo heavy. Those bars your husband installed sound really great and smart. I absolutely would never get on a ferris wheel!

Carolyn...2 hours! Amazing. I never opened Party Rocking Step 1 and pretty sure I sold it. I did try out PRS2 once but that was it.

I can't wait to try out Cathe's most recent live workout. Looks like a great travel workout!

It's funny ferris wheels never bothered me. didn't especially enjoy them but I don't feel the height is a problem. however.. I have no idea how anyone is able to balance and walk across an open space on a wire. plus turn around squat down, stand up etc. I think in a theater this would have been a great movie. I hiked to a very challenging spot once, the last sections on ladders up pointy vertical rock with a small lookout perched on top. even inside the building, I had to lay flat on the floor. I have never been so terrorized in my life. I got down but would never ever do anything like that again. DH liked it. a lot of people are not bothered.
any kind of step workout is a no-go for me. WAY beyond my capacity. I see the moves but can't do them. I just stand in one place, dumbfounded. slowing it down doesn't help. I know my limitations. I can't dance at all. something did not come with the basic package! would never buy a step workout, way too frustrating. I have thrown away several because I was too aggravated to even try to sell them. .
DH has a big problem with caffeine but has been drinking a cup of caffeinated tea in the afternoon. it is a little boost but not enough to bother him or his sleep. I don't like tea. Love my coffee though. have a great weekend everyone. we will go ride somewhere.

My workout today was Rockout Knockout for 50 minutes and 330 calories. I skipped the last kickboxing combo because I was running short on time. I had appointment scheduled but it was cancelled at the last minute. Anyway, the workout was done.

Diane Sue, I forgot to tell you that I really like the new picture. You look great. I never purchased the step dvds from the Shock Cardio series. I'm not sure why since I have looked at them several times.

Valerie, I could never do the hiking and bike rides that you do. I am such a wimp about outdoor sports. I was very clumsy and non athletic growing up. It was not until I started doing group classes as an adult that I found something that I liked. Jazzercise was my first class and I was hooked after that.

Lori, you have earned a vacation. Your work situation reminds me of what we were doing before I retired. We went from having 7 people doing the work to me and one other person. It was 2 years before they hired anyone new but not back to full staff. It was very stressful and exhausting.

Hello to Deb, Judy, and Caitlin.

Carolyn I am just the opposite. individual outdoor sports usually work for me, but indoor classes, or anything dance related, total failure. I become completely unhinged with dance moves. kick boxing is Ok but even easier ones I get confused. I would drink a gallon of paint before I'd attempt jazzercise. I don't enjoy team sports, especially ball sports. whatever! we each need to find our own niche. I got a Kathy Smith workout once in the remote past, thinking I could do it. oh my. no. no. no!. I threw it away I was so frustrated and humiliated. Swimming is not good either. I'm dense and don't float well. and don't have pool access.

we are just back from a 2 hr mt bike. we went early but busier than normal. we have a lovely warm sunny forecast so everyone is heading somewhere. except us. we usually stay home on holidays. we will do some bike rides 2 of 3 days. garden day tomorrow. DH is a stronger mt biker than I am but I always get there, just a little slower... too much speed makes me nervous so I brake more. .

Lori, if you do the Brazilian grill, fill us in. I have no clue?? what that is.

Last edited:
Good evening ladies,

We are on the Cape! Traffic was horrible as expected and we planned accordingly. We never get upset like some people do. If you are driving to the Cape anytime from Memorial weekend to Labor day you will be in traffic! This morning I did a bbs 20min dance cardio and a 20 min lower body with firewalker loops. I then did an 11 min firewalker on the jumpsport. Was awesome! The band is above the knee. My thighs are feeling it tonight. Will do this again for sure. 51 mins/ 302 cal and right now I am at 12,376 steps. Tomorrow I plan to do Cathe's Live travel workout. I brought my bands for it. Looking forward to this one...it looks really tough! I actually brought my smaller jumpsport with me. My husband thinks I am off my rocker! Hey..we are driving and it fit nicely in the car...so why not!!!

Valerie...you just crack me up with your descriptions! Hilarious! I am with you on step. It is funny because that is first how I discovered Cathe!! Mega Step Blast was fun and not too dancy. I bought a few more of her step workouts afterwards and then it was just too much for me to learn. But I kept buying her workouts. I can see how you would be terrorized!!! That sounded so frightening!!!! The Brazilian Grill is amazing. When you are seated you are given a little card. One side is green and the other red. There is a huge buffet of everything...plus they walk around with skewers of meat with some that you know and love and some you have never tried. When you are completely stuffed you turn your card to red so they know to stop coming around with all the different skewers. We usually consume more calories there than we eat in a week. We love it and thank goodness it is only once or twice a year.

Carolyn...50 minutes is a great workout in my books! It is so crazy at work. Everyone is feeling it. Hoping this does not go on for 2 years.

Hi to Deb, Judy, Diane Sue and Caitlyn!

Today I did my workout and then we went out on the motorcycle and rode to a lake and had lunch. I came back and tortured myself through the crowd at Walmart since I will have grandchildren here next week and am making a birthday dinner for my Grandson's birthday that is Monday.
My workout today was Kelly Coffey Body Design using the warm up and bootcamp cardio segment (no weights in this) 18 minutes, 122 calories. I then did STS disc 12 legs, 57 minutes, 278 calories. Total calories was 400. Only 5,244 steps so far today. Yesterday I got 11, 169 which is great for me.
Weights today
squats 16 reps + plie squats 16 reps 20's
4 point alternating lunge bodyweight 4
firewalkers blue band
one leg elevated lunge 20# 6 reps
deadlifts wide stance 25's 15 reps
front lunge same leg 20's 16 reps
squats 25's 15 reps
calf raises 20's 10 reps x 4
leg press 20# 15 reps
one leg slide back lunge 15's 16 reps
side slide lunge 15 16 reps
stiff legged dead lift on platform 25's 15 reps
wall squats double leg 15's 8 reps
lateral step ups 15's 15 reps
one leg sit and stands 15# 15 reps
squats narrow stance 20's 15 reps
calf raises 20's 10 reps 4 x
one leg deadlift toes elevated 3/1 ct. 25# 12 reps
static low end lunge same leg 3/1 ct 20's 12 reps
one leg sit and slide 15# 15 reps
calf raises 25's 34 reps
bonus body weight with stability ball outer thigh lift, hamstring roll in, one leg hamstring roll in, frog style roll in, inner thigh squeeze toss, glute squeeze

Valerie, I don't understand why I cannot do those levitation holds. I have tried holding onto push up stands and I get some lift off the floor. I can do hanging leg raises but not those. I have moved hands forward, back, shifted feet further from the body and closer. Nothing helps. But then Cathe says attempting it works:) I love working out, but have never been one to like doing sports. We came back from England when I was 10 and all the kids were having PE and playing soft ball and stuff. I never did well and hated looking silly trying since they had all been doing it for a long time. I can swim enough to keep my head above water, but I like to know I can put my feet on the bottom under myself. I thought of you when we stopped and got off the motorcycle to relax under the trees and look at the lake. The solitude was interrupted by loud obnoxious music. I told my husband, the peacefulness left. I guess the group were having fun. It was really hot. I think it got up to 90 today. There were a lot of campers already at that lake.

Carolyn, I like the STS cardio workouts. There is a lot of variety between them. Circuit blast, and Cardio Core Circuit have a premix on them. I believe the boxing has the separate heavybag workout that can be added. I always liked that one. I do not like it when I have an appointment or something I am supposed to do and it changes after I shorten my workout and get a shower. Particularly when I had a planned workout. I like some of the dance based workouts even though I am not a good dancer. I did give my Zumba Exhilerate to my granddaughter who does it with her mother. Then today I was eyeing the country Zumba at Walmart and reminded myself I didn't use the other. I don't even think I went through all of the dvds which is not like me. Thank you for the compliment on my avatar.

Lori, I would probably take more stuff with me if I had a time share. When we had our fifth wheel I had a couple of sets of dumbbells, tubing, gliding discs, and workouts that I kept under the bench by the table. When we had the pop out out there was room for some kickboxing and workouts. A rebounder would probably have fit under the bed :) I think I mentioned Amy Bento Ross is supposed to be doing rebounding workouts on a YouTube June. She says she is using a Jump Sport. It should be interesting to see what she does. She gets creative with her moves. The band above the knees really works the legs well. Nice work on the steps. I have had several over 10,000 days this week.

Today I did STS Shock Cardio workouts, MMA Fusion, 50 minutes, 118 avg. heart rate/153 max. I don't know what is up with the low heart rate. I guess because this one has lots of boxing movement and not a lot of impact and movement around the room. I then did MMA Boxing skipped the warm up and did the first to segments of combos, upper blitz, and lower blitz, core conditioning, and stretch, 34 minutes, heart rate 121/168. This is the one that I remember the impact. There is a lot of jumping drills, and fast feet shuffles that are the leg blitz segments. That is where the heart rate got up. I wore my 1.5# gloves for this one. These have never been great calorie burners for me but they sure work the core and arms well. I will put the other part of Boxing together with the heavy bag on that dvd sometime next week. I may go back and do the Circuit blast in it's entirety Monday since I will have limited time. 2 more hiit workouts to do to complete all of the Shock cardio workouts. Total workout time today was 84 minutes, 511 calores. 5,324 steps. Have a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

Hello Everyone,
Today I did Yoga Max timesaver premix. It was a nice workout without being too long for me. I spent the morning doing food shopping starting with the outdoor farmers market. That can take up a lot of time with stopping to visit with people in addition to shopping with the vendors. It was an enjoyable morning.

Diane Sue, the MMA workouts never interested me, but I might look for a deal on Athletic Step and Step Moves. I have Circuit Blast, Cardio Core Circuit and HiiT.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Good afternoon ladies!

This morning I did Cathe's Live travel workout. I loved it. I used 2# ankle weights throughout and did the cardio on my Jumpsport. Needed to have my husband see me use it otherwise he would have been annoyed. :p It was great on the jumpsport. I may always do this workout using it when it is available. Using the 2# ankleweights added intensity. It really is a great travel workout. I then did the section of BBS Hips, Thighs and Buns that uses firewalker loops to really burn out my thighs. 70 mins/462 cal. We then went swimming. My husband does laps and I hold on to a noodle and kick for 30 mins. I would love to know the calorie burn but afraid to wear my apple watch in the water even though it is supposed to be water resistant. Still just freaks me out.

Diane Sue...nice workouts the past couple of days. I hate going to walmart during peak time. I pretty much use the blue band firewalker loops all the time. Today's workout made my thighs burn. I did not click at all with MMA fusion and think I tried it out only once. I have since sold it. I did not like the MMA boxing one until I started using it with the heavy bag. Then I liked it! :) KCM has a new lower body raw workout. I have not reviewed it but I bet it is great.

Carolyn...I liked Circuit Blast..another that I have not done in ages. We have a Farmers Market but it is only open on Friday's from 4 to 6pm. So because I work 50 mins away from home I have never made it. Wish they would have it on Saturdays!

We are off to the Brazillan Grill soon!!! I wore my 2 piece bathing suit today and yesterday fully knowing it was not happening tomorrow after our feast! Have a great night all!

Carolyn, when I first heard about the Shock cardio workouts I was excited about the MMA and particularly a heavy bag workout to use. At the time I think I did not have very many options for heavy bag follow along workouts. I had Amy Bento on the Rumble workout and I believe it was the first Susan Chung that had a heavy bag workout. It was one or two. I always have to go back and look at my workouts to remind myself which it is. I always liked the outdoor farmer's markets with array of fruits and vegetables along with some extra items. Nothing like that here in the city that I know of unless I were to go downtown to one of the indoor ones. They have more the feel of a grocery store of produce and the prices were not that great. It seems I generally do one of the shortened versions of Cathe's Yoga workouts.

Lori, I wouldn't wear my Fit Bit in a pool. It said it was water resistant when I purchased it, but when I read questions and answers on the Fit Bit website they said not to shower with it on. So, I take it off. I did get in the tub a couple of times when I forgot to take it off. I had to quickly dry it off and wrap it in a towel, It was okay, but I was worried. It sounds like you got in a good workout with your Jump Sport today. Thinking of heavy bag workouts, I need to pull out my Addiction heavy bag workouts. I have not done them in a long time. I did recently set the case with them in it on the shelves in my workout room. They are fun because they do heavy bag work and then other cardio moves in between. There are parts of MMA Fusion that I like. I was thinking today when I went on to look at the last leg blitz on the Boxing workout that I could just pick and choose chapters from these workouts and do the portions that I like. I did not lay out the tubing on the boxing workout today. I just did it without the tubing. I used to use the lines on my puzzle mats. Now I do not have them laid out because for whatever reason they want to move up the walls and come apart on the carpet up stairs. I never had that problem before. I saw Kelly's lower body workout. I think she said no equipment or something. I need to check it out.
LOL on wearing the two piece swimsuit today but not after going to the Brazilian Grill. I think that would be something I would do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.