Patrick Goudeau & Rob Glick

Do any of you Patric Goudeau fans out there have Play Ball in 4? It says that it is not recommended to do the workout on carpet...the room that I can work out in is carpeted and I was wondering how much of a problem it would be to do the workout on carpet. It looks like a fun workout, and I like that it is longer than his Play Ball dvd.

Thanks in advance,

sarah

Gonna give Patrick a try

Laura, do you have Step My Way? I think that is probably my favorite Patrick step workout.

I do have it, and I think it's my favorite too. SUCH a fun workout!

Laura and Cataddict, you inspired me to try out Step My Way. It is coming tomorrow from Netflix and I am SO EXCITED!!! I'm a pretty fast learner with step combos, but it sounds like I should preview this one because it has complex choreo like some of Amy Bento's stuff. But that's what makes it fun, right? ;)

Sorry, don't know anything about Play Ball, except that it looks great from clips I have seen.

Patrick's new workout is Lean Hot Body (pre-sale later this month or Jan) and from the photos on Facebook and the clip on Collage it looks serious, mighty and powerful!

Boot camp and intensity junkies will love it.

Clare

Laura and Cataddict, you inspired me to try out Step My Way. It is coming tomorrow from Netflix and I am SO EXCITED!!! I'm a pretty fast learner with step combos, but it sounds like I should preview this one because it has complex choreo like some of Amy Bento's stuff. But that's what makes it fun, right? ;)

He is MUCH more complex than Amy, if that's possible. I've been stepping for 14 years :)eek:) & I've learned I need to preview his step 3X before I even attempt it.

But the learning curve is well worth it if you enjoy complex choreo. I'm kind of a klutz, & learning Goudeau's stuff seems to have helped improve my coordination. And feel somewhat graceful, which is a pretty unusual feeling for me. :D

Clare, thanks for your response!

I didn't realize that Netflix had Patrick's workouts! I will try some out. I do love me some complicated choreography. I've been thinking about his dance dvds...that seems like a lot of fun, and potentially a little easier on my knee than step? I hope, I hope.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.