P90X

Liz556

Cathlete
Hi all!

Can someone please give me the lowdown on P90X? I know its a 90 day plan, but what exactly is involved? Does it really work? What is the eating plan like? How much money are we talking? Sorry for so many questions, but this may be exactly what I need to loose some weight! Thanks so much!

Liz

Hi Liz: I'm just starting it out. It's VERY intense and so far I love it. It definetely has more of a guy feel to it. Lots of pushups and pull ups too, so far I'm loving it!

A bunch of folks here have done it Carole, Sarah, Katherine (sp -sorry if I have it wrong) and have gotten great results.

I recommend you do a search on P90x (advanced search) and you will find lots of info. Also the beachbody.com website has a lot of info.

I'm with you Liz. I'm also very interested in the P90X program. The results on some of the members are really incredible and very inspiring. So I am also curious what kind of eating plan is in P90X.

- Lea

I agree on doing an advanced search.

About the eating plan: there is one, but I didn't follow it, and I had excellent results.

P90X is a strength training rotation. If you are looking to increase strength and muscle mass, there is nothing like it. If you're looking to lose weight, it's probably not the rotation for you.

As the others have said, do a search and you will get a lot of information.

I did the 90 days in earlier this summer and I really liked the results. It also gave me an idea of what a rotation should look like.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back