P90X January Starters, Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Xers!

CLASSIC/PHASE 2/WEEK 6/DAY 1

Well folks it's CS&T/ARX time for me again. :)

I wasn't supposed to work today but now I am covering for someone...the story of my life. I am also going to my mom's for dinner later so I may not be around again until later tonight.

Have a great day!:)

Morning, Wendy and all that follow:

DOUBLES/PHASE 1/WEEK 1/DAY 3

Today I'm pretty booked solid at work, so I will try to fit in ARX after my evening meeting. Otherwise, I will just switch today with the rest day later in the week.

Have a great day everyone, I'll hopefully check back in around lunchtime or so.

Marcia.

Classic rotation week 2

today is S & A plus ARX. i may also throw in a few mins on the elliptical today.

have a great monday everyone:)

Today is Plyometrics and ARX for me :) I did the upper body Chest/Shoulders/Triceps this weekend and MAN I LOVE IT!

I noticed someone here has an elliptical - - my husband is going to buy us one this week - in the $1000 price range - any suggestions or reviews to be offerred would be great :)

well....... for the first time in a p90x rotation... and only the 2nd time ever since working out.... i didn't finish my workout today!

plyometrics was on the schedule.... everything was going good... i felt a bit fatigued.... but nothing too bad... then it was time for the stupid rock star hops... did the first side... then started the second side and something pulled in my back... UGH! not sharp.... but like someone was hugging me REALLY hard..... i'm SOOOOOOOO ticked off! i'm hoping it's just a one day thing and i'll be back on track tomorrow (geez.... tomorrow is BACK and biceps... ugh!)

*sigh* and i really really really needed to burn the calories today after my pig out weekend!!!!!

ya.... i'm NOT a happy camper today.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

http://www.picturetrail.com/desertbriez

Morning Ladies!

{phase 2 - week 7 - day 1 - my version classic)

Well .. the weekend took it's toll on my body and workout (or lack thereof) .. yes that is right .. a weekend of partying Mardi Gras style .. good food .. lots of spirits (waaaay too many) ... and NO workout!! NONE .. nada ... unless dancing in the freezing cold to some awesome music counts!!! YES .. I had a grrrrreat time ... LOTS of beads.. but paying for it today!! LOL

OH well .. it is back to reality now!

today was legs at lunch .. tonight I am teaching a step/weight circuit class .. I feel the need to SWEAT .. profusely ...

.. tomorrow is tricep/push up torture!

OK .. hope everyone has a great day .. and great workouts .. I know this body needs some major working out after this weekend!!

Hey X Chicks!

CS&T and PH abs: DONE!

I wasn't feelin' the love for ARX today so I subbed in PH abs. I usually sub in Cathe abs 1x per week anyway so it's fine. :) PH abs kicks butt for a short ab work out! I forgot how hard that is!}(

My upper body is pretty friggin' useless right now! I BROUGHT IT! LOL I upped some weights, upped some reps and OMG I am shakin' and hurtin' now...but in a GOOD way!;)

Marcia, Do the best you can today. You'll make it work!

Sunny, Just a FEW minutes on the elliptical...what's that like THREE minutes!?? LOL :p

Reba, CS&T is a pretty awesome work out ey? I'm not so fond of back and biceps but CS&T rocks! Good luck on your elliptical search!

DB, Sorry about your back. I know how frustrating an injury of any sort can be. I hope you are back in action tmrw!

Laura, If it makes ya feel any better I ate badly from friday night through dinner last night! I did fine today but will probably eat badly again at dinner tonight. }(

Hi Everyone,

I had my sweatfest yesterday with the mix n match premix. I love that workout. Tonight I will be doing Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps-after 24 of course.

I weighed in today and am down 3lbs. I'm pretty happy about that. I upped the weights on back and biceps and could really feel a difference.

Have a great day ladies,

Diana

Hi all -

What did I do today? Chest, shoulders & triceps with ARX - yes that's it! They're all blending together anymore - lol. The pushups in this one is torture. I swear my arms are numb after some of the sets. The pike push ups - are you kidding me???? Those are HARD - I can only do about 6 of them and they aren't very deep.:D ARX too - it seemed hard today for some reason. I brought it - at least as much as I had.:eek:

Tomorrow is plyo. It seems like this one gets harder and harder to do. I do believe that I am losing cardio stamina with this program but my body has changed for the better so I guess I can't complain.

Running late again tonight - gotta run!

Angie

Hey Everybody -

I did Yoga again tonight. I didn't bring it yesterday so I decided to give it another crack. I really was too tired to lift weights, if the truth be told.

I did the first segment of Bryan Kest Power Yoga (thanks, Gayle). I like it a lot.....not too strenuous, lol. I'm trying and it's the best I can do.

I hope your back is better really quickly DB. I know the feeling. My tailbone is still not right and it scares me. It doesn't really hurt but it's there...ya know.

I really like eating. It's such a big part of enjoyment for me. We can't be perfect all of the time. I would be a very unhappy camper if I tried.

Okay, I hope somebody reads my late posts. Have a great night!!!!

Nancy

ETA: I read aboutyour 10,000+ posts, Wendy. Congratulations!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.