Our 52nd Cathe Live Production

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
upperBodyLiveWithBall-5-21-15-500px.jpg

Both the high and low quality videos from today's "Upper Body with Ball Live" class are now available for viewing for all Cathe Live and OnDemand subscribers: http://cathe.com/stream/live/

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today!

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up athttp://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

This one totally snuck up on me. After I did it I didn't feel my muscles were exhausted like they did after a couple other live upper body classes I've done. The next day I could barely move my arms. MAJOR upper body DOMS. Cant wait to do it again!

I agree with eriley99 that this one sneaks up on you. My favorite move from this workout was the combo squat thrust + UB move. That got my heart beating for sure! My least favorite move from this workout was the ENDLESS reps of reverse crunches with the ball (I think Cathe called them shoot-ups or something). I know this move has been included in other workouts but there was something about the speed + high number of reps that really annoyed me. Not trying to be negative, just honest. Other than that I had a great time and look forward to some DOMS, especially the DOMS that are sure to be visiting my obliques! :)

Lisa

I did this today and although I've been subscribing to OnDemand for 2 months, this is my first Live recording I've done. I enjoyed watching the other ladies in the class. Some, like me, are not as fit as Cathe so don't do the moves exactly like she does and I found myself watching them more than Cathe. It's nice to have a room full of ladies all at different fitness levels compared to the dvds where they're all on the same level as Cathe. I like the Live classes for that aspect alone. I also like the way Cathe motivates her classes. I went lighter than I normally do on upper body because I wasn't sure about the reps. But I enjoyed this and will be doing it again. I liked her comment about the deflated balls. Mine actually needs some air so when she said that I was glad I didn't put any in before starting. Overall, great upper body core workout. Working on the ball is my favorite thing anyway so that was a plus before I even got going.

Deb...I absolutely love Cathe Live for all the reasons you mention and them some! I find I am doing more Live workouts than DVD's. Love watching the ladies give it their all regardless of their fitness level. Very inspiring to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.