Other instructors and Step Jam questions

Hi guys
I was wondering if anyone had any input on the following instructors
Seasun Zieger and Patrick Goudeau.

Also, can someone tell me how long the step portion is on cathe's Step Jam? I dont see the break down of it on this site and I don't want to get it if its short like her All Step.
Many thanks!

According to the Cathe Compendium, Step Jam is 60 minutes. I've done it before but it has been a while. It comes on the DVD - Cardio Classics that also has Step Heat (which has an abs segment) - 59 minutes and Step Max - 56 minutes.

ETA - my daughter has my Cardio Classics DVD so I don't have that to refer to, only the compendium and my exercise calendar which both indicate 60 minutes.

HTH

hmmm now why can't I find that Cardio classics on here ....but more specifically why can't I find Step Heat because I already have Step Max.

It is on the last page (page 4) under DVD's. The Classics Volume I. They are phasing out their VHS's and I don't know if they have Step Heat, etc. left. All three of those are on The Classics DVD though.

Seasun Zieger and Patrick Goudeau have very complex choreography. If you love to turn and like very intricate moves, they are for you. Patrick is very upbeat and a lot of fun. I really like his Step My Way. I traded away B.E.S.T. Seasun is also very complex, adding a turn in wherever possible. I have her Rock Steady Step and The Next Step and I really like them. She also has good ab routines at the end (lots of plank work). Seasun does vertical and horizontal step as well. I've heard her Straight Up Step is a little easier to follow. The Next Step is long (92 minutes in total). It is well chaptered so you could pick and chose which sections you want to do.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.