Order Your 2010 Cathe Calendar

ddenton -
I had the same experience with shipping options - I didn't see a USPS option so I had to select UPS ground. I also thought about not ordering with UPS ground shipping charges being $8.83 but I ordered. I will be contacting customer service Monday as well to change my order to USPS.

USPS is always offered as an option for shipping when ordering the calendar. You probably just needed to either scroll up or down in the list to see this shipping option.

I too am only given the option of UPS and other more expensive options. $8.71 shipping via UPS to Colorado is the cheapest option.

Also, can you please answer my question regarding the content, pretty please?

Becky

Do you see a button that says "other options"? I also thought we only had the "more expensive" options til I clicked on that and it had the USPS option...hope this helps. I can't go back to double check at this point since I already ordered it.

LOL. I just figured it out! When I clicked on the list that says "Other Options" it, it would only give me UPS as an option. I didn't realize that you actually click on the "Other Options." I thought it was a drop down list that only gave me UPS as an option. :p So $4.95 is what shipping would be via USPS. Much better!!

So now, hopefully SNM will give us just a hint more info. on the content, and I am there!! :)

Becky

SNM,

Gosh I hate to be a nag... :eek:

I really want to order the Calendar (maybe two - one for my mom) but I would really like to know what the content will be.

In 2007 & 2008 the calendars were more about Cathe and the crew with trivia and inside looks. In 2009 the calendar was more about STS with fitness facts and STS info.

Is this one going to be like the 2007 & 2008's or more like the 2009 one with info. maybe about STS Shock Cardio? Or will it be something all together new?

I would just like to know before I purchase, if it's not too much trouble.

Pretty please with sugar-free sweetener on top? ;)

Becky

Bumping

Bumping...

Maybe 5th time will be a charm? ;)

Sorry for the impatience, I would like to be in the first 500, if it's still possible.

Becky

Bumping...

Maybe 5th time will be a charm? ;)

Sorry for the impatience, I would like to be in the first 500, if it's still possible.

Becky

Maybe you would have better luck either asking in a separate thread all its own or calling/e-mailing customer service directly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.