One-Legged Ball Pikes--Oh My!!!!

WOW!!! That is all that I can say onthat one! When I saw the heading on this post I said "What?" I can do a two legged ball pike very well. I got to the point with PUB abs that I could do about 50 of them with good form. I don't think that I can do one-legged ones though. I will have to try that tomorrow morning when I work out.

Thanks for posting the wonderful picture from the blog!

Cheryl

I did like the fact that I noticed someone in the background not doing the one leg exactly like Cathe - so some modifications were shown...

How scary is that at first glance... hehe... I am SO excited for these new workouts - but so scared at the same time.... hehe...

RE: Cathe Is So Graceful!!!!

I must of missed that picture some how. I can't even do a regular pike. I'm in trouble.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

I was looking at that pic and thinking it would be lovely to see Cathe doing yoga inversions and balance poses. Her alignment is absolutely perfect and she looks rock steady.

~* Vrinda *~

The one legged extensions on the ball looked pretty tough too!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Oh Boy!! These look scary.

I can do regular pikes but these blow me away. Try doing a regular pike then lift one leg in the air. The balance challenge is huge. Might need some extra padding around when trying these}(

JJ

OMG! Am I sick because I want to go try one RIGHT NOW???? LOL! I've got core/abs tomorrow, maybe I'll venture onto the ball with one leg! lol

What's NEXT? Ball pikes while standing on our HEADS?

And, with the looks of the partner exercise....maybe I need to order a CATHE PARTNER from her online store? Think she'd patent one for us?

Gayle:) :) :)

HA! Gayle - I was thinking the same thing - I was wondering if she may come up with some type of manaquin or automatic machine that would be my partner and catch the ball when I throw it then throw it back to me!:)

Gayle and Tina.......if Stuart is in the on-line store I have DIBS!!:p :7 :eek: ;-) Oh my, what a workout that would be! *lol*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.