**ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR 2013**

was sore today so i took one more rest day, and i just did yoga i got the short and sweet UY in and i tell you it went faster and it was more difficult more like the Bryan Kest!! eek I hope I get the nerve to try again!! I was thinking it was going to be slow and easy like the foundations, and i guess it is more intermediate cause i can not twist like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and i need more time getting into a pose or i may pull something lol geez it was hard to me i guess i can look at it as a challenge and just remember if i want relaxing and felxablity go to foundations and Cathe yoga lol

great job on all the workouts you guys i really like the super cuts I need to do that one more!!

i probably should work out today

It is cool enough to do it. However, since I have no worked out in a long time, it will have to do shorter. If I had a car, there are so many workouts I could sell on Ebay.

i did do a shorter workout

I did not do all of a kickboxing workout, as I had workout out in so long. However, I did manage to do all of High Reps for my legs. Most of the time it is too hot to workout in here.

Caitlin: Glad to "see" you back! Absolutely great on your workouts!
I'm happy it was cool enough for you to workout!:D

Renee: Good idea to take an extra rest day if you're to sore!

Jane: How are you?

Thurs. was a 90 min. walk
Fri. was a 90 min. walk
Sat was a walk & a yoga for a total of 55 min.
Sun. was a rest day
Mon.(today) was a walk & back exercises & yoga for a total of 89 min.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!:)

I wish the whole summer would be cool

I can work out today also, as it is cool enough. I will do some hi lo, and I was thinking of High Reps for my arms, but I don't think I am ready for it. I will use muscle max.

Hi everyone!
Had a great weekend with the granddaughter - & got plenty of good walking, lifting, etc. done with her around! LOL
Yesterday evening, I did Lower Body Blast. Been a long time since I did that one! Yowza! I'll stick with aerobics for today, though. Did something to my left shoulder on Friday evening, & I'd hate to aggravate whatever it is. Going to be another short week for workouts. On Thursday night, I'm spending the night with my stepdaughter out of town. She's getting married on Friday, the reception is Saturday, then I'll go to my dad's for Father's Day. We'll be busy after the wedding, because she's cooking all the food for the reception. I'm going to be one tired cookie!
Great job on workouts, everyone! Good to see you back, Caitlin! Keep up the good work, Renee & Cathy!
Excited to see they're going to be filming the new workouts soon!

Janie oh no now shoulder?i am so glad u enjoy GD I also loved her pic on fb! So cute! Happy for u!
Cathy yes I had to rest, I have been worn down since traveling and being sick last week.

Cain great to hear from u again!!! I am glad hard still trying ! Way to go!!
I did HS last night but went to bed with a bad headache !!my goodness it went on all night no sleep!! I had to sit up for laying down made it worse! It's that time of month so that may be y! So frustrating I couldn't exercise. Grr

Hi to all you great people

I did Low Impact Circuit the premix with just the cardio, and I started doing it on a six inch step but I found I had to jump to get my heart rate up so I bumped it up to 8 inches. I did High Reps for my legs, and I found it so difficult. The reps seemed to go on forever. I burned almost 600 calories, and I dread it when it is too hot to work out up here.

what is the color of your exercise room? Your bedroom and your bath? I am wanting to paint my family/exercise room so it looks more tranquil but energetic, my bathroom and bath I want a spa feel so I am thinking of a soft orange for exercise room and tan for bedroom and green for bath but I cant figure the best shades that wont look gross,

4 ds for me and it was the low impact circuit

wow Catlin great calorie burn!! I never burn more the 475 is the most I do I hate that!! lol

Hi everyone! I did Yoga Relax the other night, trying to get my shoulder to relax a bit, plus I was so tired I felt like I was vibrating. I didn't do anything yesterday because I had errands to run after work. Tonight, I head up to my step-daughter's for the wedding. My boss did give me Monday off, too, so the weekend won't be quite as bad... Still a lot of traveling, which brings on fibro pain, but I'll just have to suck it up!
Caitlin: Wow! You really hit it hard! We had a storm come through this morning. It's supposed to cool everything off. Hope you don't get hit too badly - I heard NY might get hit really hard.
Cathy: Good to see you getting a lot of walking & yoga in!
Renee: I love 4DS low impact! Haven't done that one in awhile... My bathroom is blue (we have a dolphin shower curtain & dolphin toilet seat cover, as well as a dolphin border around the top of the walls). Can you tell I like dolphins? LOL My exercise room is painted a very light gray. I'm not into green much, but I would think a pale mint green would bring a very refreshing feel to a bathroom.
Won't be back around until Tuesday! Take care, everyone, & HUGS!

thanks Jane

It is raining here now, and it makes my back hurt more. I did as much as I could of Christi Taylor's Totally Hot Cardio, and I could not find Muscle Max for my arms, so I did High Reps. I can't do chest and shoulders, and I stopped doing my back as it was not doing anything for the pain. The reps in High Reps are a bit too high for me now, and it hurt so much. The calorie burn was about 475.

The economy seems to be terrible now.

I like Christy taylor i want the new one she has

I did Michelle Dozois cardio intervals burn remix today one today and it was fun!! it had a dance feel to it on some moves, it also have boxing moves and kick box moves and hinds man and even older moves like sashay's functional moves that i should be able to do lol
any how it was fun i did sweat and it was not as hard as CAthe Tabatas or Cathe HIIT but it is harder then some of her other ones, so I think it will do great on a day i need to work out but not to the level of a tabata or HIIT, I actually think i can make it a HIIT one day i mean once i get the moves perfected I think i can bring the level up even more, but i think that is what i loved about this workout today was it can be an easy day or you can pick it up to be moderate or do the moves like her to make it crazy hard. I usually cant do all reps in Cathes HIIT i mean i have to take a brake before she does but in this one i felt like i didn't have to stop sooner then they did so it made me feel like i was accomplishing something. but i also did not jump as high because i didn't know how much jumping i had to do.. so now i think once i do it a few times i can tell you more later. But so far i am NOW looking into buying the whole set the peak 10 system.. any one try it??

Today I did a walk plus upper body light weights plus some balance work & a stretch! Total time 107 min.
Last week was walks & stretching only!

Renee & Caitlin great on workouts!
Renee sounds like you're having fun again:)
Caitlin I hope your back pain has let up some & you didn't get too much rain!
Jane hope to hear from you soon:)

Hi ladies! What a weekend! Whew! So glad it's over & I made it through! The hardest part was the cigarette smoke - I'm not used to it & I was in a closed up hotel room with 2 smokers. I had to Febreze everything. :( I actually had a sore throat from inhaling all that smoke...
OK, last evening I did Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps, except I did Shoulders & Biceps first, then did Back. I wanted to see if I could lift heavier on shoulders & biceps, & I could! :eek: Doing Back first pre-fatigues those muscles & I could really tell the difference! I may continue to do it that way. Cardio's on tap for tonight.
Renee: I've never done any Christy Taylor or Michelle Duzois, but it's nice to hear that you were having fun with a workout!
Cathy: Great job on your walks & your weight work. I struggle with balance work - guess that's why I need it!
Caitlin: Hope you're feeling better & it's not too hot for you! How's your training business going?

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing?
Yesterday, I took a brisk walk on my lunch half hour, then yesterday evening, I did all 5 tabatas in Tabatacize. I couldn't do a lot of things as deeply (scissors, plunge lunges, etc.), but I held my own. I had to pause after the first one to catch my breath a little longer, but after that, I was OK. I did a long stretch afterward. I figure if I can get through that one, I can do anything that Cathe throws at me! LOL :p:rolleyes::D:eek:

Hello all:D

Jane, Absolutely great on Tabatacize & GS:)
Your shoulder & elbow are both doing fine!?

Renee, I have some of Christi's dvds! I love her workouts especially the step!
I have a few of Michelle's as well, but have not been able to try them since my back problems! They look like fun though!

Caitlin, How are you doing? Is your back still painful & is it too hot/humid too work out?

Wed was a 60 min. walk
Thurs. was a 60 min. walk & a 20 min. stretch
Today was a 40 min. walk & 54 min. of very light weight upper body(small muscles groups) & abs & a 12 min. stretch

Wishing everyone a great Friday evening:D

Good job Cathy in the walking I think id love to incorporate more walking after dinner.
Me and my friend went to padel boat today at the park. Had a great time, i have never been but she does stuff like that all the time. My hubby took us out to Mexican tonight cause she is leaving tomorrow.

Hi all, I'm worn out after doing Clean Max today. Thursday evening I did Gym Style Chest & Triceps & took a brisk walk at lunch. Yesterday evening I did All Out Low Impact HiiT & then did a long stretch. My boss fired the new gal in the office on Thursday afternoon, so we're back down to 2, so I couldn't take a walk at lunch time on Friday. My shoulder & elbow are both doing much better. I'm so happy to be able to say that! :D
Cathy, great to see that you're finally able to incorporate some light weights!
Renee, was your friend visiting you? When does your DH ship out?

Good Evening:D

Today was a walk & a stretch & finally some relaxing yoga!
Total time 86 min:)

Jane, glad your shoulder & elbow are doing better:D
Wow, you've been busy with the workouts:)
Great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.