On your mark, get set.......

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
and tomorrow...... GO! Yippee, tomorrow is February 16th and I am SO ready to sink my teeth into STS. Who else is joining me? I know many of you have started already and that's great. I have enjoyed reading all your comments and experiences in the aftermath of your DOMS, DOBS (great one A-Jock), and other muscle altering experiences, lol.

While we are going to continuously post STS updates on Cathe TV, I am also going to be starting weekly STS check ins on this STS forum. I will be doing the 3 month rotation (since I know that's what most of you will be doing) and I plan on doing the workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It doesn't matter when you do your three workouts in a given week...just be sure to get the three designated workouts completed by the end of the designated week.

So, on Monday February 16th I will start a week long check in with three separate STS threads right here on this STS forum.

Each will say:

"STS Check In ---Disc One"
"STS Check In ---Disc Two"
"STS Check In ---Disc Three".

Please post your comments in the appropriate thread once completing that particular workout disc. I will do the same once I have completed the workout so that we can all "compare notes" ;) and support one another. This will be a great way to keep us accountable to our workouts too. Remember, you don't have to do Disc 1, 2, and 3 on Mon, Wed, Fri. That's just when I plan on doing them. Do Disc 1, 2, and 3, next week, on any days that work for you that given week.

Alrighty then....raise your water glasses...."Here's to a strong and healthy 2009!!!!"

:D

and tomorrow...... GO! Yippee, tomorrow is February 16th and I am SO ready to sink my teeth into STS. Who else is joining me?
:D

I'm in! I was able to do the first workout before I came down with a cold. I still have it a bit, but I'm going to give a workout a try tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it! I'm still deciding whether I'm going to do the 6-month rotation, but I'll be able to check in for sure in the first week.

Yeah Nancy! Glad to have you join me but I am very sorry to hear of your cold. It is hard to workout when you're not feeling 100% with a stuffy or runny nose. Sleep well tonight :)

I'm in! I was able to do the first workout before I came down with a cold. I still have it a bit, but I'm going to give a workout a try tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it! I'm still deciding whether I'm going to do the 6-month rotation, but I'll be able to check in for sure in the first week.

I am in as well!! I also came down with a cold this past week and have taken it easy so I am well prepared for tomorrow. I have to say this is an awesome workout you have created for us - you are like my own personal trainer, ready and waiting for me!! Now if you could only come and help me clean my eating up - that is still a work in progress.
So thank you and see you tomorrow!!
Michelle

Hi Cathe !

I'm starting tomorrow and I can't wait !:D

I especially love the idea of doing it along with you and so many others.

Thank you for all the time, & energy you've put into this program . You have really crossed every t and dotted every i , and made it into something OVER THE TOP !!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I've always been more of a cardio lover, but over the past year I've found myself really embracing weights more and more and I am super anxious to start STS !!

I hope I can sleep tonight !!!!;):p

Becky

I'm in, too. I just popped Disc one and then ab circuits into the DVD player to get a gander...FABULOUS! I am excited to do STS the first time around with everyone, especially with you, Cathe. I'm ready to do disc 1 tomorrow morning bright and early. I am going to bed early tonight. :) See you guys tomorrow.

Another Nancy

Count me in, too! I started on 2/2 but am more than happy to do those first two weeks again with Cathe and all my fellow Catheites! Now that I have a better feel for the flow, will be better prepared for each weight change, and will also feel more confident in the cardio selections, I'm charged!

I also want to get my eating in check (again :eek:) in an effort to get the most out of our STS workouts! why go through all the torture (oops... FUN) and not clean up the eating?!

So, Here we go and I'm SO excited!

I'm am so in. Looking forward to starting tomorrow. Got the weights out, the work out card printed. (Geez, what a work out geek I've become, hee:eek:)

Cathe, Thanks!! I am so looking forward to this. See you in the checkins!!

I'm starting tomorrow and am a little scared :eek: I'm doing the 6 month though so I'll have to just keep up with you all as I can. I already went in and laid out all my equipment!!

Looking forward to reading everyone's check-ins. I'm doing the 6 month rotation, and I started last week, so for this one week, I'll be doing what you all do.

BTW Cathe did you think to buy stock in the company that sells Epsom Salts, because you probably just created a lot of business for them. ;)

I started today. I did disc 1. I will be working out Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Will write more later.

WOO HOO!! I am glad that I finally started.

I'm so excited to sink my teeth into this program, and it is just icing on the cake that Cathe will be doing this right along with me. I still need to print my workout card and get my equipment set up but I am sooooo ready! See you tomorrow!

Hello Cathe!

I am actually sitting here beside myself with excitement waiting for tomorrow to get here. I am a 36 yr old Mom of 3and have been working out on and of most of my life but Never as hard as You push me...for that I thank you. I lost 31 lbs (since August) once I added heavier weights into my workouts. I so enjoyed doing the 1rm testing. I felt like a champion! I learned so much about myself in the eight days it took me to complete the testing. I took this week off to rest up for STS on monday and it has been a challenge. I also have my workout card printed and my weights all ready to go. Thanks for making this so do-able! (is that a word?)
Thanks for getting in there with us. Just knowing you're sweating too really helps.
Sincerely,
Wendy :D

I'm starting; so is DH!

I've convinced DH to start STS with me tomorrow. (We'll see how long he lasts!)

I've done my 1RMs for all the first two weeks' worth of discs, I've got my wrist weights and weighted gloves, my gliding discs, and I'm ready to go!

Now about those pull-ups....

I'm in!

Thanks Cathe for doing this with me. I am very pumped and excited to start with you. This is the extra push i need to do. When excuses starts forming in my mind, all i need to think is that you are doing this with me.

Good mental encouragement!

Cathe,

I'm excited about starting STS tomorrow. Thanks for joining us...it'll be great to have you along as well. I'm ready to go!!!!

g_lynn

I am in! Cathe, we all would like to know what are the benefits between a 3 1/2 vs. 6 1/2 month rotation? Most of us aren't new to weight training, I do heavy weight training 3 times a week for the last year! Thanks for doing STS with us:D I am excited!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.