Oh, my arms, my arms! YAY!

Liz66

Cathlete
I am SO happy today! A few months ago, I looked in the mirror and saw little dimples on my upper arms. GADS! I was starting to look like an out of shape old lady!! I couldn't believe my arms were starting to look like that - I had been a fit person for a really long time (met Susan Harris, Traci Long and Jen Carmen years and years ago) and just fell off the wagon for whatever reason. I started working out again, but not very vigorously. All that changed when I saw those arms, let me tell you!!!

Anyway - those dimples are gone and my arms are starting to look like my old arms again. I'm so excited (and relieved!)!

YAY!!!!
Liz

Great job Liz....:+ I tend to work my tris-and biceps because I started to see a layer of dimples as well now they are getting better.... Congrats on a redefining a tough area

duck

Yep, its all about the dimples now! :) Well, not really....your health is a biggie too, but getting rid of the bumps is a very, very good thing and I applaud you!:)
I work my triceps like a mad woman to avoid my own "turkey flaps!" :7

Hi Leslie,

Sorry for the delay in responding - I don't usually get to post on weekends.

I've been doing PUB and Pure Strength combined with running or step for cardio. I've seen some real strength gains (particularly noticeable while moving furniture over the weekend!).

Hope it helps!
Liz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back