Oh....I am addicted!!!

strong@heart

Cathlete
O.k. I heard it before; "Once you try 1 Cathe workout, you'll want more and more." I thought that I could just get by with her Power Hour (being my very first Cathe) but no....I had to get more and more!!!! Yikes! I am addicted to this woman's workouts! She challenges me like none other. I thought I was fit since I have been working out for years with other tapes. Oh golly...she proves to me that I have some work to do! LOL I am so hooked right now. My credit card is burning with smoke....and my hubby is too! LOL I hope everyone else here can relate somehow. Well, kudos to Cathe , she hooked me!

I hear you strong@heart. I'm a Cathe convert and there's no going back! Right now I'm in the process of selling most of my exercise video collection so I can finance more Cathe dvds. She's first class in my opinion, and I can't thank her enough.

RELATE? Oh yes, I can relate, I'm trying to figure out now how I'll break the news to my husband that I used his bonus check to buy $100. worth of videos yesterday! Don't get me wrong, he totally supports my fitness gig, but one tape at a time! But the deal was just too good, the quantity discount thing can't be beat! So yes, I can relate to the addiction, and maybe I'll just sneak the tapes in the house and keep my mouth shut! After all, once my body is fit and tight, he'll reap the rewards! But yeah, I'm addicted too! Anne

I agree with you msbone

True that purchasing many videos can be pricey, but it is so much worth it in the end. Since I started working out, I have been so much happier not only because of the physical changes in my body but also mentally. I am a much happier person, have so much energy and finally am getting results in reshaping my body. I am fortunate that I have a husband that supports me and he always tells me that if I think that a video will help me, then go for it - plus I tell him that I am also saving him money big time. Up until last week, I have been seeing a personal trainer once a week for $50 each visit - I have been doing this for 8 months, and while I have learned so much and have had improvements in my body, I can save the money and instead use Cathe Friedrich's tapes and have her as my personal trainer to use when convenient for me and with three young ones at home, it is great to be able to workout when i have the time, instead of rearranging my day when I had a scheduled appt. with my trainer.

RE: Cost-Benefit Analysis

I too am one of the Addicted-To-Cathe crowd; in fact, like a couple of other posters here, I'm trying to screw up the courage to tell my husband that I want the CTX series, brand-spanking new, on top of all of the other Cathe's I've bought. I'm fortunate - all of my fitness-related expenses are reimbursable by cashing in my sick-leave hours at my "day job" (I work for an extremely socially progressive county authority here in Minnesota), but I'd buy Cathes even if I didn't get reimbursed.

Every dollar I spend in fitness equipment saves me at least $20.00 in health care costs, and every hour I spend in intelligent, focused exercise saves me 10 hours in the doctor's office, both in the short- and long-term. No musculoskeletal or joint problems, no Type II diabetes, no low-back pain, heightened immune response and resistance to illness, excellent mood management, better functional fitness, you name it.

Exercise your addiction, Strong@Heart, and do the patriotic thing to boot:

BUY CATHE

Annette :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back