October Rotation -LAST day

nastsm0m

Cathlete
Ok Am I going blind? I cannot see another thread for this yet and I know most of you are two hours ahead of me! I have to see what is even on tap for the day as I have my sons party tonight and have been so busy and excited with that.

Becky-I posted the url in the other thread that you asked for :) Thanks so much for your kind words and support. Kali also showed her support and my son was thrilled that my cathe friends are interested.

Hi to everyone else!

Terri

Hi Terri,

Hi all you other Babes!

It IS the last day and I don't see another thread either Terri! What gives??

Anyway, I just finished the last workout in this rotation and I'm very sorry that it's over. I really enjoyed it and saw results! Hope you all did too!
Today was S&H shoulders and CM#1 ! And in a minute I "get" to do Mow Max ! Lucky me!

What rotation is everyone doing next? I am undecided as of right now.

Its beautiful here this weekend and tomorrow is a rest day and I'm going to go hiking. Maybe I'll get some pics & post them here.

Terri thanks for responding to my question. I'll check that next. My daughter is truly excited and keeps asking me if I've ordered it yet. I hope your son has great success with his band.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

:7

Hey terri and becky,

I was up early this morning having to get my car inspected and went shopping. I have to do my leg workout that I was supposed to do Thursday. I hope that we will keep a rotation thread because I am finally getting a hold of my exercising and it helps to check in with my buddies.

Hello to everyone! Where are you girls at?

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.