<>o<>o<>Thurs-CT<>o<>o<>

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Going to try to stay away from the computer a bit today so I might be sporadic.

WO this am was 4DS kb and then blasts from KM and then core from 4DS. It was a good one and at the end of the KM drills I'm pretty sure I saw some sweat flying. :)

Not sure what we're going to do today. It's rainy and gross. Might try to get the girls to the pool. I've never tried to go and I'm not sure how it all works as far as paying and such so we'll see.

We leave Mon morning for vacation and then into almost 3 weeks off with Ryan (he works 3 days in there). I'm looking forward to it. Both moms are coming in that time too! YAY for visitors!

Keep it clean today ladies! Have a great Thursday!

good morning! oh how i love returning from a long run to a quiet house, taking a shower, and making my coffee! today will be great! still no word on our house, but i am really proud of not succombing to stress eating and to feeling good. still need to drop 4 lbs, but, hey, you cannot have it all, right?;)

angie, geat wo! i have not done km drills in a while. i should, though i love and loathe the impact. 3 weeks with dh is great! i think mine will be home for most of august. that will be a record!

katie, hus to you. i have had lots of dilemas with school and preschool and day care and my kids. a few thoughts - are kids from his daycare going to his same kindergarten? that could be important for familiarity. also, perhaps talking to some of the teachers for next year for him would be good to see if they think he needs more than he is getting. change is so hard. how are you otherwise? how was yesterday?

bbiab

angie, great wo!!!! i cant wait for some heart-thumpin' sweaty cardio!
enjoy your upcoming vaca & time w/ r!

katie, hugs to you! responded to you in od....

nina, youve got a tough sched ahead. glad dh will be around a little more for it!
nice moring for you! wtg on no stress eats!

-
not much to reprt here..... its gray and yucky out. maybe i need to go shopping today:D

Morning again ladies! Thanks for the advice!

Nina, yesterday was much much better, thanks for your suggestion! I went to lunch by myself and it was just what I needed. ^5 on not stress eating - I wish I could say the same. I need to take off the same 4# as you - how can we work together on this?

Kate, go spend some money and then tell us all about it! I'm broke so I will live vicariously thru you!

My weight is waaaayyyy up - not surprising due to stress eating and sleeping. Gotta get it together!

b cereal w/s'berries
s 1/2 clif bar, yogurt
l broccoli quiche, salad
s almonds, maybe fruit
d chicken, corn, green beans
NO SWEETS!

I'll be back at lunch!

morning everyone sorry been gone . i woke up with a horrible chest cold now i can't talk and my chest and throat are on fire. so i think cardio is out of the picture for now so weights and yoga is all i can do.
katie i understand the stress eating. i ate the rest of the cookies and cream ice cream for dinner night before last ;( i wonder why i do these things when i know i will feel guilty the next day.
have a good day everyone

Morning!

Waiting for my parents to get here so I can get my massage:) I need it-so stressed out and I know that causes all kinds of stuff physically and I'm feeling it. Might do a little retail therapy after too-we're redoing the nursery into Danica's bedroom and she wants pink and ballet themed stuff. Workout will be a run/walk tonight. Weight is holding steady but I know I'm not eating enough-I'm a stress non-eater which in turn causes more worry and well, you get the picture.

Angie, great workout! We have rainy and gross weather too. So jealous of your time off with Ryan-I never get that except for our one week vacation where he'll undoubtedly be on the phone the WHOLE time:(

Katie, sorry about your dilemma. I agree with Angie and Kate-he will learn regardless. Danica went to preschool two days/week at his age and is a stellar student.

Nina, what a great morning! And I bet you don't "need" to lose those 4#-more like you "want" to:)

Kate, go shopping! Or read a book or some magazines-perfect weather for that!

Amanda, feel better! Take it easy with the workouts-your immune system is already compromised, you don't want it to get worse.

Hi everyone!

Well, Ive got 4 PLUS pounds to lose. Can I join the club? Feeling majorly flabby!!

Good eats plan, Katie!

Amanda, Sorry you're not feeling well. Ice cream is a total wekness of mine, We went to ColdStone last night. And there were pb cc cookies after bible study last night.....

Klaudia, Enjoy that massage! I bet Danica is so excited to get a new rm! We;re still making steps on planning the addition and the girls talk about their new rooms all the time!

-
I did good w breakfast - Kashi & grpes- til I nibbled a pancake and eventually ate the whole thing:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:. Why do I have to be such a good cook?:p:p:p:p

Quick drive by, another busy day here, can I catch up on personals later? I just wanted to let you know I'm going to put an offer on a condo. I looked at it on Monday and again last night. It's the only place I've seen that's as nice as where I live now. We're going to put the offer together Monday night. I hope I get it!

anne

Well, we did have date night last night. Chris was working near a restaurant we like so I met him for dinner. While we were there, his game got cancelled so we had a nice relaxing evening out. It was so relaxing that I decided to stay in bed this morning. I will have to workout tonight which I hate. Oh well. I never finished my training yesterday because of an issue so I will have to do that tomorrow.

Anne, Yeah on the condo! I hope you get it.
Kate, one pancake won't kill you - you are on vacation.
Klaudia, I am thinking about getting a massage this weekend. Enjoy yours today!
Amanda, take care and get some rest!
Nina, ^5 on not stress eating! I guess we need to start the 4lb challenge. I have been feeling flabby due to all the stress lately.
Katie, good luck with your decision with Collin. I am opposite of most people but that is because I have seen many bright kids that waited to start school and then were bored.

Off to meetings!

Morning! I just finished Leaner Legs and Core Max #3. I have to pause during LL- she moves so fast! Of course I don't use the same pound barbell for the whole wo, either.

Anne: That's fabulous! Are you excited at the prospect of a new place? I'm sure you have mixed feelings, of course, just hope that there is some part of this that can be positive for you.

Katie: So glad you took time for yourself yesterday! It makes all the difference. As for school, it's hard to know what to do. I changed Maggie's school for year and had doubts about it. But I do agree that the kids will be ready no matter what. Your post made me realize our kids are the same age. When is C's birthday?

Kate: Hey, one pancake on vacation isn't the end of the world. Just enjoy everything in moderation, which it seems like you're doing. The wos and clean eating will be here when you get back to normal life.

Nina: WOO HOO on no stress eating! I've been doing OK too. Can I join the 4# club with you all please? Mine is going in the right direction lately but I keep moving my goal down too. :rolleyes:

Klaudia: Enjoy the massage- I really hope it helps the stress level. I should take the time to get one but I figure with the RT coming up, that is plenty of "me" time in the next few weeks. :)

Amanda: Hope you feel better! Colds in the summertime just aren't fair. Rest up.

Gotta feed the machine- BBL.

Angie: Great KB workout! Good idea to add the KM drills at the end of 4DS.

Hey Colleen! Missed your post- it's good to sleep in some days. I did this morning- ick and rainy out so I cuddled up with DH. :)

I'm about to go crazy today. I don't know what's wrong with me... the girls are going to run me into the loony bin! I think it's just my lack of patience but either way, I'm going to lose my mind.

I would love to lose 4# too! I would be pretty happy with it.

It's a really good thing that we don't have any junk food because the only thing I found to eat was cereal. Unfortunately it didn't make me feel better. :(

BBL when I'm more positive!

Anne! YAY on the condo - keep us posted!

yay! j took a long nap & i did all of hilo med ball! i was so sweaty & it was just what i needed!

patti, tx for the encouragement! i just hate when youre not planning on eating sthing and you do it anyway. regret stinks,
great wos! i have ll, i think! its part of ctx isnt it??? ive nver done the wts in that one!

collee, nice night, nice morning! sending you pm wo vibes!

anne, good luck w/ the condo! lansing still?

hang in there angie! r should be home soon, right?
i hate feeling impatient w/ dds. have everyone sit on the couch for 15 min - no talking or you extend the time. works wonders for us

Back from my massage and boy did she work me! I'm gonna need to ice my upper back and take a Motrin. She suggested I come every 6 weeks which I'm seriously considering-she only charges $35/hour! My dad and the girls just went to get McD's-I'm having a grilled chicken sandwich (and a few fries:eek:)

Kate, one pancake will not sabotage all your hard work-trust me! You haven't done any weight work from CTX? LL is a killer-you'd love it! I love your couch rule! Must implement it!

Anne, woo hoo on the condo! Keep us posted!

Colleen, I bet date night was even better cause it was unexpected-so fun!

Patti, I love ll-it's short but effective! The massage was a great way to recharge, but I'd love a girls weekend-so jealous! We need to get planning on that!

Angie, i know exactly what you're going through with the kids! I tell Darrin he's going to come home one day and find me swinging from the ceiling fan! I like Kate's idea for quiet!

Klaudia: I love that feeling after a great massage. Good stuff.

Kate: Yep, agree with Klaudia that LL is short(er) but very effective. Really, it's my favorite of the weight work on CTX. Quiet sofa time is a good idea- not sure Max is ready for it yet, even if I am. :eek:

Angie: Oh I know, there are very bad days here from time to time.

Been working...and packing. Oh I always pack too much! At least yoga pants take up less room than most kinds of clothes.

kl, glad you enjoyed your massage - and thats a steal!!!
wtg on healthy mcds choice

p, waaaah! i wanna go to rt again!!! we had so much fun last yr! i laughed til my belly felt like it was gonna split!

i miss steph....

re quiet time - eveyday julia takes a nap @ 1pm. DDs know they have to sir quiet for 30 minutes. Either with a book(s) or just sitting. Some days I'm tempted to let them skip it bec they're playing well at that particular moment but I have them do it anyway. It gives me 30 minutes of SILENCE and I can either do paperwork, stretch, abs, whatever. They know if they talk they get time added on. They can REASONABLY get up for a kleenex, bathroom, etc but if they get silly abt it...add on time. I have found they actually look forward to it. And I KNOW I do!!!

Had a nice taco salad for lucnh. Went to Meijer to get a few grocs and also picked up sweet cherries at a stand for a snack later. Getting J to sleep now and I'l do CS while she sleeps.

Happy Afternoon everybody!

talk about family drama! my lil sister just called me b/c her 2 yr old german short haired pointer bit her 1 yr old son!!! luckliy he is okay - it was a warning, but i hope they take it seriously.

nice day here - aidan is napping and finn is supposed to be, but he is porbably reading. i did b and g standing work. clean day so far, though i got a bit heavy in cals this am. lunch made up for it!

klaud, yea for the massage. i am sore from c and t yesterday and that sounds great. ikwym about the ceiling fan - we had those moments last night as dh worked till 10pm. i can only answer so many whys....

kate, i love cherries. i third ll. you'd love it!

angie, hugs! hope r is home and helping out.

anne, great work. in this market, i am sure the seller will work with you.

colleen, imprompto date night soudns great! good luck with the pm wo. can you just do a power walk outside?

patti, when do you leave for rt? a weekend away sounds heavenly. actually, i'd settle for 2.5 hrs:p

realator called - siad he "thinks" we will get an offer today. fingers crossed! bbiab

Hey chatty ladies. I need a nap.

Nina I hope you do get an offer.

Kate taco salad good idea for lunch. Nothing wrong with 30 mins of reading.

Klaudia $35 for a message....hmm I'm in the wrong field.

Angie don't go crazy we need you.

Patti LL is a killer for sure!!!. But hey it works.

Colleen sometimes you have to relax at night.

Who did I miss?

Anne Lisa Amanda....hey girls.

Sorry for lack of time. I getting use to working stuff. They sat us in front of a DVD which had about 10 or more different training stuff. By the time we finished I was seeing double.

Nap time

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.