<>o<>o<>Thurs-CT<>o<>o<>

Morning ladies! Running late - who is surprised???:p

Read this if you get a chance - I'm so confused!

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1911428#post1911428

Katie......I read your post and the answers and was wondering why are you confused;):).

I think Collin in fine where he is. If he enjoys the teacher and classmate just leave him there. This is the only time that they can play with their classmate because (now-a-days) they start test prep in the first grade. :rolleyes:You are doing a great job by exposing him to different things. If you want to supplement you can buy him a preschool workbook or take him on day trips to museums, zoos, farms etc. This will spark his interest in learning and early writing. My DS did not know anything about dinosaurs until I took him to a museum. After that he wanted to buy books and toys anything concerning dinosaurs

did my cs and then we all got some swimming in together. nice day!
gettiing j to nap then i'll start some spag for dinner.

nina, fingers crossed for a GOOD offer! no low-ballers!!!
yikes on the dog! hope baby is ok!

robin, i wish i could let myself sit to read.....
so trainingmax is boringmax, huh?

Angie - I'm part of the going loony because of my kids team. I would do what Kate posted about QT. I usually make my kids read a book because it keeps them quiet and engrossed in something. I hear you on those days. I had one this morning, trust me. WTG on the wos!

Katie - I can see why you are so torn. I probably would keep him where he's at and maybe do just a little more at home. Not a lot, but maybe read him more books and teach him phonics indirectly like "mmmm...for milk" when giving him a cup of milk. Nothing like a sit down and tutor him session because he's so young. Just throw things in here and there. I agree with other posters that he should be fine going into kinder. if you leave him where he's at.

Nina - Yikes about your nephew getting bit! Is your sister going to keep the dog or give the dog away?

Klaudia - Is the icing and motrin because of the massage? A few fries will not hurt if you got the grilled chix, enjoy it.

Colleen - Yay for date nights. We need one so bad. What did you guys end up doing?

Patti - I find myself having to pause wo's also because I can't seem to do weight switches as quick as Cathe and crew sometimes. Where are you guys going on vacation?

Amanda - Don't dwell too long on the ice cream. There's always a new day ahead.

Robin - I'm surprised you were able to stay awake through all of those training dvds! That is torture!

Kate - Ooooh, let me live vicariously through you. What kind of ic did you get at Cold Stone?? I love Cold Stone. Thankfully there is none near me. I have been going to Menchie's Frozen Yogurt more than I'd like to admit though. Low-fat at least. How do you swim with J? Do you just carry her or put her in a ring?

Anne - Yay for finding a condo! Hoping all goes well with closing!

AFM, I did B&G Standing Legs & Abs premix. I also did some shoulder work after. Not a lot, but just a bit. I am feeling my abs get stronger so I think I will keep doing abs like planned. Hopefully I will get some definition after some consistency. Eats have been clean. Bfast was kashi and a slice of multigrain toast w/little pb. Lunch will be salad. I have been on a total salad kick. Not sure what kind though. I'll probably make my own. Chix breast with greens and what not. Anyway, it is a humid day here. Did some cleanmax and now while P naps I will do some work.

Lisa

Lisa, I got cake batter w/ cookie dough, caramel, and chocolate syrup.:eek: BUUUUUUURP!!!!!:p:p:p You're better off w/o CS. Bad news is Mike says he wants IC again tonihgt!!
We do both w/ Julia - the water isn't super warm - ok, it's freezing :p- so she does better if I hold her.
Don't you feel incredibly FULL after Kashi w/ toast too? I feel like that would be too much grains/wheat for me. ??????
Love my salads too....
Hoe you get a lot of work done!

Off to make dinner - the fam's "starving":p:p:p

Kate - Yummmy!! When I do toast and kashi I eat like 1/2 cup of Kashi or maybe even less. I've been trying to cut down on the Kashi because I've been finding myself having to use the bathroom at inopportune times (sorry if TMI) and it's the "I have to go now" kind, lol. I think the salads and cherries I've been eating have not been helping either so I decided to slow down on the kashi this morning.

Lisa

I'm off to book club this evening. Let's see if I can get caught up on personals before I go:

Lisa, lol about TMI. Adding lots of fresh produce has its disadvantages, no?

Kate, enjoy that vacay! I'm glad it was nice today. By the way, I would love to have lunch when you get back, but no big hurry.

Robin, how was your nap? The hardest thing about working full-time for me is having all my time structured. I prefer to be more at loose ends.

Nina, good luck on the house offer, I hope it comes through. Is your sister taking the dog bite seriously? That is so scary.

Patti, have fun on the road trip! I canceled because I'm going to Chicago for the half marathon that weekend. Hopefully I can go next year. We'll see.

Klaudia, you reminded me I needed to schedule a massage. I'm going on 8/5, after the race! I'm glad she worked you good.

Angie, are you feeling any better? We all have those days, I say wallow in it!

Colleen, it's nice to sleep in some days, no? What am I talking about--I sleep in every day! I'm glad you had a good date night.

Amanda, take good care of yourself! A cold is no fun and in the summer it feels unfair, doesn't it?

Katie, I hope you're feeling better today.

Hi, Kath! I think that's everybody.

I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good evening, everyone!

anne

Lisa, Would it be odd for me to say I'm totally jealous of your bathroom problems? I eat fiber all the time, tons of fresh produce, and guzzle water like there's no tmrw.... but I still CANT GO! And not just vacation....we're talkin' al the time. Beyond frustrating.

Anne, I hope you're having fun tonight. You sure deserve it. Are you & Jim on speaking terms? Is it very tense at home?
Can't wiat to hear condo news!

-
We went to putt-putt and Mike took the girls on go-karts. Then we went for ice cream. I got a kids size .... I really wanted LOTS! So I'm semi proud of myself!:p I quickly said "Kids size" so I wouldn't change my mind and be mad at myself! The mind games we play.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.