Non-Staining deodorant??

MadnNatsmom

Cathlete
I've tried Secrets, Dove, Degree, which all claim to be invisible - not even showing up on the little black dress - yeah, right!!! I just noticed I have white power marks under my armpits!!

Does such a thing exist?

Yes, such a thing does exist as long as you're looking for a deodorant and not an anti-perspirant. I use Lafe's natural and organic roll on deodorant which is made from minerals and hemp oil without the use of chemicals and absolutely works at preventing odor and produces no stains at all. It is a liquid so it needs a little time to dry but it's not an issue for me. It will not keep you from perspiring but does prevent the peee ewwwwws! ;) If you're having a particularly challenging sweating/odor day, you may have to apply it 2x/that day but I rarely have to do that. I just love it! I use the unscented which is great. Here's the link for it. You can also get it cheaper through some online catalog companies or a Vitamin Shoppe near you. Good luck!

http://www.lafes.com/xcart/product.php?productid=10&cat=4&page=1

Bam

thank you for your suggestion. I think I actually tried using that many years ago! But, I find that i'm sweating more as I grow older. Ugh!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.