Next series?

Trevs_mom

Cathlete
Cathe,

Now I know you are now just recovering from the hectic production of the BB series. But .. of course, you must know that we are all always looking forward to the next series.

Any idea when you will be filming next? Any ideas running through your head?

Kristen

Hi Kristen! Thanks for asking. Ideas are definitely running through my head but the dates are still very vague. Part of me wants to film within the next couple of months and part of me wants to wait. I'll have to see which part of me wins:)

Oh, Behave!!

Now Cathe,
you know we will be tormented with this knowledge-in a good way of course-to think that we may soon be giving you our wish list, pre-ordering, looking at pictures, checking out the new moves, clothes, etc, etc, etc!!

Well, You know which "part" we'll be rooting for!! Have a great day,

Tricia

:D Wow Cathe!!! Filming within the next couple of months!!! You go GIRL!!! Can't wait to hear which part of you wins!!! Keep us updated!!

hehe ... Thanks for the hints I am sure you know that we will all be routing for the sooner part of you to win}(

OOOO! OOOO! I vote for the part of you that wants to film in the next couple of months!! LOL!! You know we all just can't enough of your workouts, Cathe!!!!

Carol
:) :) :) :) :)

Cathe, I love the new series, and I'd love to see you provide a separate feature per workout where you break every move/combo down real slow for thoroughly learning proper technique/steps, and then the actual workout is athletic, intense, and challenging (not encumbered by the necessary learning breakdown). Some people don't need the thorough, repetitive breakdown; I do, but once I learn it I won't. I go over and over the KPC breakdown, but in the actual workout I'm losing form and feeling it in my elbows and knees--I could use a sustained (longer), slow breakdown to practice/perfect my form to get the most out of the actual workout.

I, too, vote for more intense and athletic interval workouts ala IMAX's.

May you dwell in Peace and Joy all year long.

Namaste.

I plan on putting some $$ aside so I'll be ready to order when you do decide to offer a pre-order!

Robin

I am extremely happy and busy with all of the excellent workouts you've made already. I can also hardly wait to pre-order anything new you plan to do. Helen:)

Hi Cathe!

Listen to the part that wants to film!!!!!!!! You are my inspiration and your videos and rotations are what keeps me sane, healthy and motivated not to mention looking real good at 40!!!!!

Ready to order with credit card in hand!

Karen L.

Hi Cathe!
Okay, nothing really new to add here, except that with the exposure you're getting on FitTV, this next series will probably be a real landmark in your business. I can't wait to see how your numbers explode when you do produce something new!
-Kate
P.S. I'm still (guiltily) previewing a few of my B.B. workouts, so take your time!;-)

Wow, Cathe, I was so excited to read your post. This actually gives me an opportunity to give my suggestions early.:)

Kickboxing/step workout. I would love to see a kickboxing/step workout. There's only a couple of kickboxing/step workouts on the market today and I think we need another one. What better person to make this workout than you.;)

Another IMAX workout.

I would love to see another strength workout that has the same 2-2 count that's in Push/Pull. The speed in this workout is perfect! Maybe a pyramid workout without compound moves incorporating this 2-2 count.

Yes, Cathe, I second a kickboxing/step workout - you know, similar to your CTX Series - it is so much fun doing kickbox and step that when you incorporated the two it was totally awesome. It would be nice to have a longer workout in this style.

I love all of your workouts and have since 1995 - I am confident you will make the best decisions on what to do and when to do it - but within the next few months would be fantasitc!

I do not know of anyone who wouldn't vote for you to do it soon!

Cheryl

"Oh man...I better start saving..." - Angela

Oh, boy, I better keep practicing those pikes on the ball...
:p

- Susan G.

I haven't had time to digest the BB dvds yet! :) And DH got me the CTX dvds for Christmas. I'm ODing on Cathe this month! LOL I hope whatever is in the works isn't available until later this year...but I agree...more kickboxing! Your kickboxing workouts are SO FUN!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.