NEWS

horrible

Hi everyone--First, a heartfelt thanks to our international friends who are concerned about all of us in America. We know you've gone through similar things---not of this scale---but terrorism came to you first. Hopefully, all the just nations in the world can band together and wipe this evil off of the earth. I live pretty close to the Pentagon in Arlington, VA, and I work for the Fed'l Govt. Tuesday was horrible--they evacuated us shortly after the plane hit the Pentagon. Many lives were lost there. The scene in NYC is just horrid. I can't imagine the devastation, fear, and sense of loss all of you in NYC are experiencing. America is a great nation and we will join together to get through this terrible time. None of us will ever forget this.

I am an American living in Germany and I feel a desperate need to be around Americans right now. I have hung my flag in the window but feel so lost and far away. I was a flight atendant with United until just recently and am having trouble dealing with what they did to those crews. We were drilled to never let anyone into the cockpit ever. They knew they would have to lure the pilots out and they knew exactly how to get them out. It is horrible. The Germans here are completely shocked as well and people are solemn here in Stuttgart. I can´t come home right now and feel trapped.

We here in Stuttgart and everywhere in Germany are suffering with you and are giving all of our support. Thanks for letting me talk.

Thanks Ann!

That means a lot! I can feel the emotions in your words. It must hurt so much to be so far away. I cannot imagine your feelings & dealing with what happened to the flight crews. Know that we are also thinking of you and thanks for your support.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

mrskitmac,

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! I saw today on CNN that 100 British citizens also lost their lives as well as Koreans, Australians, Japanese.... I wish to express my sorrow and condolences to you and to all the nations who have been affected. We are all in this together and together, I pray, we will see terrorism wiped out in our lifetime!

God Bless!

Bobbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.