New opening Score on STS ---awesome!!

Madison511

I LOVE the clip on YouTube!!! That music really makes me pumped to work out.....I can NOT wait to get these DVDS!!! Thanks for sharing Cathe....great work!! :)

I'm right there with you! Hubby even paused the television to watch & listen and we were both elated ;( when the clip came to an end.

I think it's a smart marketing move on their part to offer up the clips on you tube. (more visibility)

I'm looking forward to more clips!!! :7

Denise

Cathe and crew - the Youtube clip is awesome. It looks and feels like a movie. Very professional. I am so looking forward to STS and to meeting you Cathe at the August road trip. Take Care.

What an awesome beat. That music is PUMPING!!! I got chills listening to it. I cannot wait to have it in my DVD player!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

What Professionalism!

Definitely 'feels' different already from anything else you have already done!

Anxiously awaiting more!

Julia

I tried watching it on YouTube, but YouTube requires flash player installed and I'm unable to do that on my computer. Is there any chance of the clip being placed on the Cathe Web site?

Thanks and have a great day!
Dawn

I feel like I am walking into a movie theatre and something action-packed is going to be the main feature! great music! Very dramatic!:eek:

That is awesome!:D

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

OUTSTANDING!!!!! Feels like the opening to a "Pumping Iron" movie.

Now more than ever, I can't wait for STS to be completed.
If this opening clip doesn't inspire you to make a change in your lifestyle and make a 110% commitment to change, I don't know what else will. Hats off to you!

WOW!! THIS IS SERIOUS, FUN, PROFESSIONAL WORKOUTS!! CATHE, THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS AVAILABLE - I AM VERY READY TO BEGIN THESE WORKOUTS!!! :) :) :)

Awesome, awesome clip Cathe!!! It gave me chills and of course, I had to watch it more than once! STS is going to exceed my expectations, I can tell already!!! :)

WOW. That is exhilirating!

It was mentioned in the STS Blog that most people skip over the opening score. I just want you to know that with my Cathe DVDs I never skip the opening score. I use them to get me ready. They actually charge me up and motivate me -- especially 4DS.

I read through the latest update and I'm gobsmacked. It looks amazing!

Thanks Cathe, Chris, and crew!

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.