New firm tapes ?????????

editstein

Cathlete
Hi everybody !
I have read somewhere there is an informercial around about a few new upcoming workouts from the Firm......
I live in Italy and I cannot get anyinfo from TV :( so could someone be so kind to update me ???
Thanks !!!!
Samantha

Check over at http://videofitness.com cause I know a couple of the posters there were "in" the new upcoming FIRM infomercial. If anyone on the planet knows about it they will over there.

Also if your not used to that website your gonna love it. Click on reader forum and go to the General Discussion area.

Hope this helps

Edith

We originally were under the impression that the new tapes would be released sometime in February. (One of the ladies in the infomercial said that was the impression they were given at the filming (but not promised). Some seem to think it's gonna be March. You might want to keep a check on the collagevideo.com website because they actually sold the tapes last time BEFORE the tapes were even advertised on the Firmdirect.com website. Most of us thought that was strange. Collagevideo.com has very good customer service (in my opinion) and you will get them within a week whereas some of the people who ordered from the Firmdirect.com website took up to 6 weeks. Who knows "who" will be selling them first this time around but I'm keeping a close watch at the collagevideo.com site.

I can't wait to get my hands on them either. Cathe is always my favorite, but I do love to add AWT to my routine.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.