New due date!!!!

leighanntx1

Cathlete
I have been measuring large since week 24 so my doctor sent me to a radiologist yesterday for a more detailed u/s. Apparently I am not 30 weeks, 6 days. I am 33 weeks, 6 days!! My due date changed from November 4th to October 14th. I am so excited. The further from the holidays, the better. And I can not wait to meet this little booger and find out what I have been carrying all of this time.

The baby is already head down and weighs 5lbs and 3ozs. Only 6 weeks to go. Guess I better head to lilypie and change my ticker:)

That IS exciting! I'm a little jealous, wish my u/s said I was farther! But I'm so happy for you! :) I think I'm gonna have an October baby too, just a hunch. I bet your DH is thrilled too!

NO FAIR!!! I am already so envious of anyone ahead of me, and now you get to jump ahead even more. Oh well, I'm sure once my time comes I'll look back on these days wistfully..."Ah remember the days when I could eat and eat and gaining a pound a week was considered healthy?"

What a nice surprise! 3 weeks closer to your due date. I would be so ecstatic if someone gave me news like that!

Yes, DH and I are totally excited. Sorry if I made anyone jealous:)

I have loved being pregnant and will look upon this time wistfully. I am already ready to do it again but not in the summer! I am way too hot and am rather ready to get these pounds off and cuddle with the little one in some cooler weather. Although since I live in Texas, I may not get cooler weather until February:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back