New Cathe rotation---end of week 1!!!

rubleneesey

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I just finished day 7 of my 1st week using the new Cathe video's on my rotation. Let me say I am PLEASANTLY surprised at how hard my muscles worked during those 10 minute segments. I am feeling it where I need to be and I can feel my strength improving. I really loved all the non traditional (plank) ab work. My lower abs never felt so good! (meaning, dang they were sore!!!) How did everyone else do? I would be interested to see how everyone else did or how they "tweaked" the rotation. 1 week down, 5 more to go! (then I will reap the rewards ,hopefully, of more muscle tone and strength and inches lost)Good luck everyone during week 2. If anyone wants a copy of the rotation and didn't get one, just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you one. My husband did it for me. (he being the computer whiz, me being the "newbie") Thanks for all the kind words as I proceed along on this rotation. Till next week..........

Denise

Way to go Denise!!

Keep it up!! I just went into week 3 and while I'm loving how my muscles feel, I haven't lost an ounce
sad.gif
! Of course, I know this is due to my poor eating habits lately. I'm trying to improve though. I saw that you took measurements and I decided to do the same. After week 4, I'm going to measure again. I'll let you know how it comes out!!

almost 2 weeks into it and...

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I am actually sticking with a weight training routine, and working out 6 days per week. I feel like my abs are flatter, and that I am generally toning up. I am also feeling pretty good about my body generally. On the other hand, I am not losing weight at all, and I worry that the cardio isn't enough (in length or intensity) for me to lose weight. I find Step and Intervals intense, and All Step and Power Circuit aren't bad in terms of intensity, but 10-10-10 only gets intense for the last 10 minutes and I don't find Kickbox raises my heartrate at all. This is just me, and is not meant to be a criticism of the tapes! I am toying with the idea of adding a bit more cardio. I have always enjoyed a good cardio workout where I feel "spent" at the end, such as MIC. Perhaps once a week I will do something like that and then tag the day's body part onto it. My goals with this are: (1) lose 8 lbs; (2) tone up all over, esp. reducing size of hips and thighs.

(MY present CTX rotation is pretty simple: I am doing each tape once per week after work, with one day off. I am also subbing a 40 min run for the cardio part of one tape each Saturday.)

Loleen

Good job!

I did my first tape today, Kickbox. It's great! And no, it's not "hopefully", you WILL WILL WILL lose inches and have great muscle tone. Keep it up!!

Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.