New Cathe DVD's

Ann1964

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just got Slow & Heavy/ Pure Strength/ CTX/ and the Power Houur/Circuit Max/Body Max DVD's. I love your strength tapes, but I have 2 left feet when it comes to your step tapes.
My problem is I dont know how to use the chapters. For example, should I be able to select the warm up and the tricep portion of a workout? I am confused on how to do.

I plan on doing my treadmill for cardio and your tapes for weights starting in September. I would like to work 2 body parts per day. I think I want to use the CTX series frist becuase I dont have a lot of time right now.
I hope you understand what I am saying.

bye
Lorie

Hi Lorie! Yes, with DVD chaptering you are able to select any part of the workout that is chaptered. Use your DVD remote and press on the arrow keys to select the chapters and then press enter. This will take you to the chapters menu. Once again, use your arrow keys and select the exercise you want to do and press enter.

You will be fine starting with the CTX weight workouts doing either one or two body parts per day. Just remember to ease into it if it has been a while since you have used weights. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.