Need some imputs on TurboJam.

My SIL let me borrow Power90 and I looked it up on the internet and saw TurboJam. I wanted to know if this a fun workout and is it good for the inter/adv exerciser. It looks good to me but I would like some comments on it.

Thanks so much for your help,

kim

I LOVE Turbo Jam,
I consider myself an intermediate/advanced exerciser, and it's a great cardiovascular workout. It's great for beginner to advanced exersisers because you can modify the moves and keep it basic if you like. It has basic kickboxing and punches. It may be a little hard to get at the beginning but after about 3-4 workouts it becomes easier to get the choreography, it's not dancy though. I am drenched afterwards and the music is really great. I love TurboJam so much that I recently became a certified Turbo instructor. I highly recommend this workout.

It sounds like something I would love. I love working out to Cathe, but right now I need some variety and something different. I am leaning towards getting this one.

Thanks,

kim

I bought all three versions of the workout. I think the first set is the best, however, I think only two of the five workouts are good. I think it gets old fast. I got rid of all the others.

When you order does all of the workouts come in one pack? I know they send you bonus packs but can you order them seperately? I hope I am making sense.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.