Need Prayers, Please

Kathy02

Cathlete
Ok, some of you may remember me from about 3 years ago posting here and having miscarriage after miscarriage. Then finding out that I have Lupus Style Anti Coagulation and then not being able to concieve at all.
Anyway, there's my story incase you don't know it. Well, dh and I had given up on having a second child.
I just found out that I'm pregnant. I am on Heprin and baby asprin to try to keep me pregnant. I'm scared, as you can emagine, and feel that the only thing that will help out now are prayers. So, I'm asking for you all to keep me and my baby in your prayers right now that i have a successful pregnancy and in a little under 8 mos I have a beautiful baby to hold and love.
Thank you!!

Kathy

i will be thinking of you and praying for you and your baby. keep good hope, and do take care.

Hi Kathy :)

I remember you from about 3 years ago. I too had miscarriage after miscarriage around about the same time and went thru similar testings to you. I also remember you reporting on here that you had lupus and although this wasn't the case for me (they eventually, and by sheer chance, discovered the reason for my recurrent miscarriages was anatomical) I often thought of you. I even asked my doctor if I could take baby asprin, just in case the test results were faulty!

Its great news to here you're pregnant now and I'll say a special prayer for you that this little beanie is a stayer!

For my pregnancy last year which was very successful I had twice weekly injections to help maintain the pregnancy and was off sick for all but about a month of the pregnancy. It was hard having to give up doing anything but it was all worth it!

I wish you all the success in the world with this pregnancy. Just keep yourself well.

Good luck. Hang on in there and take it real easy!

Keep us posted, ok!

Coco :)

Kathy,

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, daily for a sustained and healthy pregnancy. Try to stay positive. I know that will be hard not to have some fear in there. Just know that you will have lots of people praying for you. Please keep us posted!

God Bless You,
Cheryl

Thank you all so much for your support! I don't actually have Lupus, it's just the name of the anti coagulation problem that I'm blessed with, because I guess that it was first found in people with Lupus.
So far I'm giving myself Heprin shots everyday and taking a baby asprin. I guess that this will raise my chances of having a successful pregnancy up to 80%. I go in in 2 weeks for my 1st ultra sound. The doctor was willing to give me one earlier, but said that he would have a better picture if I waited a bit, until I was 8 weeks along. So, that's what I decided to do, is wait.
I'll keep you posted.

Kathy

Hi Kathy!!! How could we forget you?@?@?!!! I"m so excited about your pregnancy. Please keep us updated. Is your due date July? You can count yourself and your family in my prayers.

Feel free to e-mail me anytime too, K?
[email protected]

Maybe we can meet for some Mexican food or something? ;)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Kathy, I don't normally check here, being well beyond baby making in age, but your post caught my eye. I'll put you on my prayer list. Best wishes and keep us updated please.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.