Need a Transition chapter

Gobias

Cathlete
I am doing WB for the first time, but I have a suggestion. Can you add a "transition" chapter - maybe a few - at 10 seconds, 20 seconds and 30 seconds because some of the chapters just don't transition well and I need a few seconds of time before the next segment.

A variety of choices with different seconds would be helpful. This would help when I have to get my step out of the way, set my step up, put a firewalker on, put ankle weights on, redo my barbell, etc.

It could just be a white screen with the words "get ready for the next segment" or the seconds countdown or even a picture of Cathe and crew. Something just to give me time to transition.

Thanks.

Hi Gobias,

Thank you for your suggestion. This is something that we have long considered and is on our list for possible future inclusion.

My not "get ready for the next section," but "get ready for some real suffering" ;-)

Seriously, I think this is an excellent idea, especially if it can be incorporated into premixes where things sometimes are a little choppy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.