Need a total body workout to go with the 4 day split

LizLyon65

Hi all!

I am interested in doing one total body weight training workout along with the 4 day split. I thought I could do the 4 day split Monday-Thursday and then a Total Body on Saturday. Any suggestions on what would work best? Muscle Max? Muscle Endurance? Should I look for something the "opposite"- lighter weights and high reps or stick with the heavy and low reps?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Liz:)

I think Muscle Max would be best. It's not totally heavy weights and does have endurance. This is my favorite total body. I'm not into endurance workouts but I think Muscle Max has the best of both for a total body workout.

Marcy

I second Muscle Max, I love this workout, and since I really am not a fan of weight training, that's a bold statement for me!

Jerry

RE: Need a total body workout to go with the 4 day spli...

I love MM for a total body and also the Bonus Combo from PUB/PLB.

RE: Need a total body workout to go with the 4 day spli...

Muscle Endurance for a change of pace. Its lighter weights, more reps, etc...a nice addition to add to your heavy rotation. It challenges different muscle fibers. Just my humble opinion of course! I neer really got into Muscle Max for some reason.

I totally love Muscle Max too. But something tells me that M Endurance may be the best way to go. I think it works a bit more muscle groups IMO and the weights are a bit lighter too.
Clarissa

Hi Liz-

What about a circuit workout? That would give you a bit of a weight workout as well as some cardio too?

I'm thinking that if you are lifting as heavy as possible on 4DS, then a circuit workout might be the ticket.

Take care, Lynn M

I would do Muscle Max one week and ME then next! However, for me, some weeks I feel the need for more cardio in which case I would do Drill Max or Imax 3. :)

Jo

I think a functional fitness workout or a circuit type workout may be a good idea also.
Angela:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.