Naughty, naughty!

thundercat

Okay, y'all. What are the foods you most enjoy to fall off the wagon with? You know, you eat it and you feel yourself start to tumble down the mountain. Or it's late at night and you look into the fridge and can't control yourself. Your hand grabs it before your brain can say, "WAIT A MINUTE, LADY!"

For me it must be chunky peanut butter (unhydrogenated, of course). I'll take a butter knife, dip it in and I'm in heaven.
happy.gif

Come on, gals. Fess up!

My road to *ell....

is paved with icecream! I literally have to avoid the isle with those tempting tubs
wink.gif
. Your Peanut butter makes me smile..I like to eat peanut butter when I am short on snacks at work...but I have also discovered Skippy puts chocolate chips or nestle bar chunks in theirs now...I skip that isle too!

nancy:O)

Y ou guys probably know this

already, but it's ice cream!! Actually, ice cream and peanut butter mixed!! Texas Gold makes an peanut butter-n-chip ice cream that is to die for!! If that's not around, I get a scoop of ice cream and ascoop of peanut butter and away I'll go!!! Reese's cup or Reese's pieces blizzards are also a big downfall of mine. OK, there you go, I'm an ice cream/peanut butter junkie
happy.gif
!

My downfall

My downfall is definitely salty junk food. I love Cheez-It's, Fritos, and Cheetos. I only buy Cheez-It's, however, because my 4 year old also eats them sometimes for a snack.

ISCREAM

I scream, the scale screams, we all scream for ice cream! Any premium brand, most flavors, any time of day and woe to the person who suggests frozen yogurt!!......You think I may be obsessed
wink.gif
?

Cookies!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-00 AT 12:05PM (EST)</font></center>

Almost any type of cookie is my downfall. I prefer vanilla sandwhich type and chocolate chip cookies. But it really doesn't matter. I still will devour them!

Also, I have been taste testing meal replacement bars and I can't stop eating them too. I like them all, balance, luna, cliff, and kashi. Can't just stop at one and they are packed with calories.

Salty sourdough pretzels are a daily craving for me. I think this one is very stress-related.

Is anything safe?

Joyce

potato chips

I cannot control myself with plain old potato chips. I buy a bag, I eat a bag. I rarely buy them -maybe 2 X a year, but I need them every once in a while. I love ice cream and chocolate, and just about any dessert with fruit in it, but can handle myself with them. At least, usually one serving is enough.

Pizza and Cheesburgers....

are my biggest downfall. Oh, and Gyros too. I'm lucky enough that I don't have a big sweet tooth. When I do get a craving for sweets though, look out!
happy.gif

Alli
happy.gif

Sweets!!

Mainly ice cream and dry cereal, but any sugary food will do. I could just live on ice cream and cereal and be very, very happy!

M&M's

Definitely my downfall- they're so small and YUMMY!! Also good on chocolate ice cream! :) Yes, I have a problem. :) :)

Okay I'll fess up!!

I love lime and chilli fritos or any potato kind of chips. I absolutely love them. I also love N/F frozen vanilla yogurt with butterfinger mixed in.

There you go!!

Terri

This is a no-brainer!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-00 AT 04:55AM (EST)</font></center>

Chocolate in most any form!!! I really have developed a love for brownies lately with my weekly baking. This week I'm doing a new chocolate cookie recipe made with devil's food cake mix. I'll let you all know how they turn out.

P.S. Deb. H.....if I get them made tonight, I'll share with you on Saturday!!!
happy.gif

Ranch dressing!!!

Thought of this just a minute ago. I have a major weakness for ranch dressing! Oh, and those cheapy little frozen pizza's you buy for less than a buck at the grocery store. If they're in this house at all, they don't last.

Alli
happy.gif

Hey HB!

Finally, I got to the computer today! I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. See you guys, I can't help myself. It's HB that's making me weak!! Can't wait to try those cookies !! I guess I'll join you on your PIG-OUT day!
happy.gif
wink.gif
See you tomorrow at 12:00.

Oh BTW, Grandpa Shearers Extra Crunchy Potato Chips are my favorite. A tie would be homemade potato salad made w/Hellman's Mayo!!! Did I mention Carnival Fries w/vinegar?? Can you tell potatoes are my favorite food?
wink.gif

DebbieH

Me too ebh87!

That is so funny you wrote that because just today I was thinking how unsophisticated my favorite foods were-- cereal and ice cream. Yes, I do enjoy more "grown up" food, but those two are my favorites.
Aimee-- do you like to make buckeyes? yum, yum!

Shoestring Potatoes

In the can - crispy, salty, potato flavor - oh, if I don't stop thinking about them I'll be on my way to the store.

Janet

I heard today that...

when you eat peanuts, your body adapts the caloric intake and speeds up. This was on a major Chicago radio station. I couldn't believe it...

RE: I heard today that...

Oh, I wish that were true!! My big problem is peanuts and cashews and chips of any kind. :9 I can eat nachos and salsa and /or cheese dip until I feel that my tummy will explode. My husband has a secret hiding place in the house where he keeps potato chips and when the craving gets to be too much, he goes and gets me a tiny bowl so I won't stuff a whole bag down my throat. I love my hubby!

Marcia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.