Nancy in Customer Support-You are Awesome!!

JT

Cathlete
Hello Cathe, Crew, Customer Supprt, SNM Videos.

Nancy is customer service is great!!

She took care of my return/exchange to change of order quickly.
And, has kept me posted on it too.

Thanks again for stellar customer service!!
And, kindness.

Ditto! She is amazing! And, sooo sweet and kind in person! She has such a fun personality.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Nancy!!!!

Jennifer:

I totally agree. Nancy is such a doll! :) She graciously responds to customer service issues promptly and professionally. I agree with Debbie that she is so sweet. I enjoyed meeting her during the Road Trip in August. She warmly welcomed me to Cathe’s Friday morning step class by name. :) I was very surprised! She had studied the Who’s Who book and recognized me after seeing my picture! I order from Cathe with confidence knowing that I will be taken care of no matter what situation arises. One of things I love about Nancy is the way she treats me as a person and not a number. Her responses are so warm and friendly. :) I value customer service, and Nancy is one of the reasons I support Cathe directly instead of ordering through other sources. Cathe is blessed to have Nancy on her team! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Um..yeah...I thought every knew that Nancy is the Uber Bomb Diggity. In fact, I believe she has her own star on the Jersey boardwalk ;)

yeah, I got my new DVDs today. Life is good.

Thank you, Nancy. You made my day..

If I ever make it to a Road Trip, I hope to meet you.

Are you on the group pic on the Blog?

Thanks Again.

>Are you on the group pic on the Blog?

There's our Nancy -- in the group shot, middle row, second one in from the left (duh, second in from the right would make her the guy in the white NFL film t-shirt -- that's not Nancy:) )

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I just want to take a moment and say that every time I have had an issue and had to deal with the customer service staff I am blown out of the water on how excellent they are and how much they care.

It is hard to find that customer service care anymore these days, it is a dying bread.

The customer service here is by far WAY ABOVE PAR and sets the bar VERY HIGH for others to follow. Just like Cathe raises the bar on fitness and exercise, her customer service staff does the same on their end.

There isn't one element to Cathe and her crew, customer service and so on that isn't just down right PERFECT!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.