My workout with Art Carey!

Cathe,

Your story was so much fun to read! I'm sure he could barely walk the next day!}( You truly are a class act.

Wendy

Thanks Cathe for the write-up. I love all your evil smileys. Even though I didn't like the moron comment in his first article, I actually thought that Art's second article was hilarious. I can't wait to read his third article. Thanks for being such a good representative for the home video market. He has to write good stuff about you. You're classy, professional, but tough!!

Helen

Too funny! I hope you had him sign a liability waiver prior to the workout!! :7

I'd like to see some of those football drills in your next round of videos!

-Roe

Thank you, Cathe!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story! I especially liked the parts about his uncoordination, which is probably why he made the "moron" comment; he can't do exercise videos, never mind lead them! :)

I am curious as to what, if anything, Art Carey said to you about exercise videos/dvds. Did he view any or take any with him? Did he say anything about regretting the "moron" comment or changing his opinion?

I hope Mr. Carey realizes how honored he should be, to have had the opportunity to take the private session with you. If he doesn't write a rave review, then please send him a huge bill. ;)

What I want to know is if he can walk tomorrow. }( Thanks for sharing the story with us, Cathe. Morons indeed!

WendyB

Cathe, you are a real class act. I read the write-up to my husband and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved your personal comments on his coordination (or lack there of). :) Thank you for representing us and home exercisers all around the country. No one could have been tougher and nicer at the same time. You are very special to us all. Heather

YEA!!! That is SOO awesome, I think it's really great that you spent the time to even work out with him to begin with, and to share your butt whooping experience with all of us!!! Your are THE most devoted fitness enthusiast/video-maker I know. You have blown me away since the first video I bought of yours!! You continue to do so by being there for all of us, and being so down to earth. I heard on my first video of yours that if we had any questions to go to your forum and ask. I never thought in a million years you really spent the time to go through and answer our questions. I went to the forum...and there you were replying to almost every post. I was just in awe!
Alright, it is way past my bedtime. Just wanted to say thankyou for being such an inspiration, and also such a devoted instructor!
-Purplesky1120

Thanks for taking the time to share that with us Cathe! What an awesome discription of your day.I really enjoyed reading it.I knew that you would give him a new outlook on aerobics.Im glad it was you that took him thorugh a workout instead of the easier instructors.He got what he deserved but you really should of gave him a copy of IMAX 1 to take home with him,just incase he ever felt the need to workout at home.
Lori

Cathe, you made my day!!! What a great story. I loved reading it. He got what he deserved. He couldn't have picked a better instructor to show him just what us "morons" can do at home with videos :7

Dawn

Oh, Cathy, that's great! Wonderful visuals! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall! Way to go! I can't help but wonder how he'll write this up.....how it'll compare to yours!

Cathe, it sounds like you did a great job!!!! Youn paint such a vivid picture thru you're writing, maybe he should be worried about his job!!!! You put a smile on my face, THANK YOU
Lori S.:)

BRAVO Cathe!!:) I knew you'd prove to Mr. Carey just how tough video exercising can be!! I am just a giggling over here! I wish I could of been a fly on the wall though! Thanks so much for such an informative response! You made my day! Take care-Susan

Cathe - thanks so much for sharing your day. It was so descriptive I can just picture you! Sounds like you had fun and were professional to boot (we wouldn't expect anything less coming from you!)

Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us! I don't know what I would do without ya'!

Have a happy Saturday!

Oh Cathe, thanks so much for this wonderful post! I had read about Art's article but I did not get to see the real thing until you posted the link here.

I am so glad to get the whole story at once! What a doll you are to engage him in a workout (giving him all credit where due!) and reporting it so professionally!

Love your last line "I got you babe!"

I really hope this exposure turns more people on to your videos. Happiness loves company! :7
-Connie

Great story!

Maybe you should have taped your workout with Art and given him a copy -- I bet he may get addicted like the rest of us to your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.