my rotation site is finally up!

gettingthere

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

A while back I asked for rotations so that I could post them on a site for all of us to access more easily. Kathy S. was very generous and sent me three Word documents full of great rotations she's gathered from this forum. I started putting those up as static pages, and then thought, it would be much more effective if I put them in a database. So I'm almost completely done - just have to add the search portion which hopefully will be done in a few days. In the meantime, all rotations can be browsed, viewed printed and the best part - you (yes, I mean you, educated crowd) you can add your own rotations to share with the rest of us. I've also converted Kathy's files into Acrobat files if anyone wants to download all of them.

In the next few days I also hope to have launched a Video Rotation Calendar on the same site, but I'll let everyone know when that's ready. When it's done you'll be able to select all your videos from a list (if it's not there, you can add it) and create your own rotation calendars on the site. I'll probably add some inspirational (stock image) photos to decorate them up a little some time down the road.

In the meantime, please visit http://www.FitnessVideoFanatics.com and go into the Rotation section.

I'd love to get your feedback on this project.

Thanks everyone!
Liz

Wow LIZ!!! :) :)

this is soo cool .. i have been trying to get the last series of rotations forever.. for some reason i couldn't make it work :( this is soo cool and soo sweet and girl you know what you are doing.. i can't wait for more more more.. thank you thank you !!! Having these makes it so much easier and alot less boring.. these rotations are so great i can't wait to print them all out and check them out.. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .. BLESS YOU LIZ! ;)

LIZ, THIS IS AWESOME! I will be browsing your site often! I love it! Thank you for taking your time & doing this!

Deborah
"You have within you more resources of energy than have ever been tapped, more talent than has ever been exploited, more strength than has ever been tested, and more to give than you have ever given". John Gardner

Liz, I'm Beside Myself!

Fantastic job!!!

I'll keep compiling the rotations into the format I've been using (unless our Educated Crowd decides it's no longer necessary) and I'll forward them to you.

There are actually four volumes already in existence. I'll send you the one that's not on your site.

Thanks for this wonderful work --- what a great tool for our group!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif [FONT C OLOR=Blue]Kathy S.[/FONT]

RE: Liz, I'm Beside Myself!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-02 AT 12:26PM (Est)[/font][p]Kathy, I really appreciate all the work you put into the compilation of all the rotations. I could have never done this without using your work as a foundation! Thanks!

Send me Volume Four whenever's it's convenient and I'll load that up too.

Best,
Liz

Wow!

What an awesome site, Liz!! thanks for all your hard work and most of all for sharing it with all of us! I like the "No Ifs, Ands or Buts/BUTTS"!!:7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-02 AT 03:36PM (Est)[/font][p]Great site! Thanks so much :)

Cathe might want to make a link to it on her site.

Andrea

Fantastic....great idea,thanks so much for putting this together for all of us "exercise minded" people.:) I will visit your site often.

Hi Liz,
This is SO nice of you. The site is beautiful (love the picture!) & will be so much fun for everyone. Many thanks for all your hard work. I know it is greatly appreciated!
Ruth
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.