My Legs! Whats Wrong!

Helen_Z

Hi,

I read an article in I think Sports and Fitness yesterday about martial arts exercises for legs. I was in the Horse Stance and I looked down at my legs and gasped "what's that!" After doing PS Legs only twice I have cuts in my legs from the plie dips and I'm 20lbs overweight! First time doesn't count because I didn't do everything. I was initially startled because one leg doesn't have a perfect cut, it is very crooked. I didn't know what it was until I saw the other one. I think the PS Series is the best investment I ever made! By the way, are muscles often crooked? That worried me.

Helen Z

no answer Helen, but . . .

I don't have an answer to your question, but I've been contemplating a legs workout tape for a couple of weeks now, & was down to Cathe's PS legs, Firm standing legs or Firm tough tape.

No offense to all you Firm lovers, but I love Cathe so much, why did I even consider the firm? I'll be ordering PS legs this week. Thanks for the testimonial!

Which leg tape

I have the FIRM tapes you mentioned and also PS Legs, and I use them all, but PS Legs is far and away the toughest of the three. The others are more of an endurance workout and Tough Tape also works your upper body.

Thanks, Gamber

now there's absolutely no question of my purchase. Oh, how I love the ability to shop 24x7 on the internet!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.