My "Intensity" moment

Bobbi-B

Cathlete
This workout is INTENSE! At one point Cathe asks, "Are you ready for a blast?" and I thought I'd just done one! That was the moment I knew why it was called Intensity. :eek:

Can't wait to try Lower Body Blast today.

haha! I'm so looking forward to Intensity tomorrow!! Bobbi-B your comment reminds me of one of the older DVD's where Cathe says something along the lines of "Are you ready for the next set? Not really? Too bad" haha! Of course- she says she's just kidding (being the powerful little sweetheart that she is) but you know deep down inside she totally means it! :eek:

Intensity - Cathe's Cardio Masterpiece!

I just completed "Intensity" and I am in love.

This video is a must have if you love Cathe's workouts!

There was something from even her very early workouts - and she added some new moves I loved.

The music was rockin' and everybody seemed to be having such a good time!

There are not enough stars to rate this video!

Thank you, Cathe!

I did Intensity yesterday evening, oh oh girls it's haaaaaaaaaaaaaardddd :eek: wow wow wow I thought that I would die :p. some difficult with the pliè jump becouse at that point I was just a little bit without breath :p:confused: but I did it!!!!!!!
WOW I'm really satisfied and happy. It's more intense then the other Hiit.
wonderfull wonderfull and wonderfull :D.

Bobbi-B I could have written that comment! :D The step portion of the workout is just never ending and certainly never pausing!! After that the Hiit part actually seemed reasonable. :eek:

I'm doing Lower Body Blast tomorrow, though I wouldn't be surprised if my legs aren't still tired from all the hard work they did in Intensity!

this was A TUFF workout! my moment was rite after the last segment of the Hiit and Cathe says" lets move on", I was like move on to what?! I was so happy it was the stretching part.

I opted to try a premix this morning (HiiT lo/bootcamp) after going to a spin class and holy moly, that was probably a bad idea ;-) INTENSE for sure and it was *only* 35 mins! Can't wait to try the full shebang!! This is definitely one of the best - I felt like it was a compilation of all of Cathe's best work, with some new stuff sprinkled in. LOVED!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the step bit was killer. I was seriously doubting my fitness level there for minute (or 30, as the case was). I'm getting my butt kicked by a little step??? WTH??? I thought if that was the step, there was no way I was making it through the Hiit. The Hiit wasn't so bad, though, especially the low impact part.

Loved it!!!

Nan

I am in LOVE!!

LOVED THIS WORKOUT!!!

Totally brought me back to some of Cathe's earlier cardio workouts and she did not disappoint! Can't wait to do it again (boy am I a glutton for punishment or what??)

Nicely done Cathe, you rocked it!!

I too also thought the step section was hard. I found the step section even harder than the rest of the dvd. I like that it wasn't like her normal step dvds. I will be reaching for this one often, esp. with the timesaver combos. Thanks so much Cathe for making me work harded.

I loved the step portion of this dvd. I also liked the length. I was so happy that I could do those drop down and touch, then jump up on the step part.

As far as the Hiit/bootcamp - it was all good, hard, but luckily the intervals were for the most part do-able, with a lot of panting and swearing in between :rolleyes:

I agree when Cathe says Lets move on, I sure was glad it was the cooldown.

Congratulations Cathe on this wonderful variety in one step, along with all the premixes that will surely kick my butt in future. I'll reach for this dvd again and again!

Oh my gosh, Nan, I was totally questioning my fitness level too!! I THOUGHT I was in really good shape- but Cathe, you bring it to a whole new level- yet again!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again and again!!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.