My "Intensity" moment

I liked this workout but that step portion I just about died on. I had to stop a couple of times and just march in place to catch my breath. When the HIIT (hi and lo) came up I was relieved.

I have to be careful with the step portion due to my knees so I see myself using the HIIT portions more than the step but will have to look at the premixes and see what is there.

Rhonda

I thought I was a big shot and decided to do Intensity with two risers on each side (without trying it first, of course)...about 10 minutes into the program, I knew I'd made a BIG mistake...needless to say, I finished with one riser, buckets of sweat, and a humbled ego. I did the slow walk upstairs from my workout area and looked at my husband and said just one word, 'Mercy'. I love, love, love this workout!! Please keep them coming Cathe - you are by far the BEST!

Karen

I thought I was a big shot and decided to do Intensity with two risers on each side (without trying it first, of course)...about 10 minutes into the program, I knew I'd made a BIG mistake...needless to say, I finished with one riser, buckets of sweat, and a humbled ego. I did the slow walk upstairs from my workout area and looked at my husband and said just one word, 'Mercy'. I love, love, love this workout!! Please keep them coming Cathe - you are by far the BEST!

Karen

Funny story. :)

I had to pause a few times through the step portion but those pauses are only motivating me more. My goal is to make it through without stopping. Watch out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.