My Happy News :)

YAY.......GIN!!!! I was hoping this was the news when I clicked on this thread!!! I am SO happy for you!!!!! WOO HOO!! I admire your strength and courage.
I know you have kept up with your workouts...so, what Cathe workout did you do to celebrate:D:D?

{{Gin}} Thank you for including us in your hard journey. You are an inspiration to us all. Praise God for the great news.

Gin,

I am so glad you are in remission. God has a plan for you. As for the hair thing, it just gives you a little time to decide how you want to style it.

Take care girl. We'll be praying for continued good health.

I have been thinking about you, wondering how you are doing. This is wonderful news. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Gin,

That's such wonderful news!! You have been a fantastic inspiration to so many of us w/ your courage and strength during your cancer fight and I'm very glad you're doing so well. Keep taking good care of yourself! :)

Yessssssss!!! I salute you with the right-on power fist of excellence! It's nice to hear about a positive outcome. That takes a lot of fortitude - way to go!

Gin, this is wonderful news and a REAL answer to prayer! I'm so happy for you... for US that you will grow old with us, and doing Cathe's workouts into our 60's and beyond! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.