My dog chewed my BB Dvd's box Open!!!!!

Roses

Cathlete
Got home last night and was searching all over the place for my Cathe's! Nowhere in sight. Figured they were a day off so no big deal. Well, not much after that I heard the dog hitting something against the house, looked out and saw this brown package opened up and those packing peanuts all over the deck.

THINKING: KILL DOG!!!

Good thing for the dog (Rufus) that he hadn't chewed on my Dvd's or I don't know if I could have controlled myself. My DH just last laughed.

Did SJP and it was AWESOME!! Fell asleep after putting the girls to bed and then woke up at 11:30 and previewed videos until almost 2:00 a.m.. DH says I'm definitely mental to stay up previewing workout videos. He just doesn't understand!!:p
Sami

I'm sure puppy was just picking up on your enthusiasm to receive these workouts, and wanted to save you the effort of having to open them!

Gosh, you had me thinking that the cover was open and he was chewing on the dvd's. Fwewf! That would have been a good reason to kill the dog, Ha ha! I'm glad th hear the the dvd's are ok!

Kathy

Congratulations Kathy on your pregnancy!!! Recognized you from the other forum. Good Luck!

Sami

You were lucky your dog didn't ruin any of them! My dog has a thing for my VHS covers. She has already injured 3 covers and has killed and gutted one VHS(she had a ball with this one!) I have to keep all my stuff out of her reach.

Sami
As the owner of three gorgeous but sometimes naughty Golden Retrievers (Maud, Agnes, and Maeve), I completely empathize! I'm glad you saved your DVDs before the "romping" got started in earnest. At least Rufus saved you the trouble of opening the box :) What kind of dog is he? I'm picturing a rottweiler or something Big 'N Bad.

OMG!!!! Had that been one of my beloved sheperds,and destroyed my DVD's, i surely would of made ear muffs out of their coats!!!! I am scheduled for tomorrow, i feel like a kid waiting for christmas day. Enjoy those workouts!!
claudia

Oh my goodness Suzannaerin I am laughing hysterically. Poor old Rufus would get plastered by a Big N' Bad dog....he's a Fiest (sp?)! Our full grown female cat is just barely smaller than him, and he's pretty well full grown. He's a very hyper dog. Too Funny!

Sami

Whew, glad your DVD's are fine! Wonder what kind of damage your dog did to the UPS guy! Ha!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Maybe you need to leave some cardboard boxes for your dog to play with during the day when you're gone. Sounds like he needs something to entertain him. Glad the DVDs were not damaged.

Sami

Those little dogs can be ornery.

Don't feel bad. I came home today to find an entire roll of toilet paper shredded in the living room. My husband forgot to put it "out of harm's way" (i.e. on the counter so Maeve couldn't get it). I'm leaving the mess for hubby to clean up! haha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.