My almost two year old...

sara33

Cathlete
Cathe - I just wanted to share a cute thing with you. I was reading the posts on your forum with my almost two year old sitting on my lap (his birthday is 3 days before yours). I was scrolling down to one of your answers and as soon as Zack saw your picture he yelled out "Cathe!" It was so cute!! It just goes to show that you influence everyone in our household!! Thanks for all of your awesome workouts - apparently my son appreciates them as well!

Cathe - I just wanted to share a cute thing with you. I was reading the posts on your forum with my almost two year old sitting on my lap (his birthday is 3 days before yours). I was scrolling down to one of your answers and as soon as Zack saw your picture he yelled out "Cathe!" It was so cute!! It just goes to show that you influence everyone in our household!! Thanks for all of your awesome workouts - apparently my son appreciates them as well!

Hi Sara! Awe, how precious. He sounds so adorable. It's funny but I had almost the exact same experience last night when I had Eric on my lap (and then on my back, and then around my neck, and then pulling my ponytail out etc, smile), but as soon as he saw my picture he said "Mommy, dat's Caffy". I cracked up. Kids are great aren't they? Please give Zack a big hug and a kiss from me. Have a great day:)

Hi Sara! Awe, how precious. He sounds so adorable. It's funny but I had almost the exact same experience last night when I had Eric on my lap (and then on my back, and then around my neck, and then pulling my ponytail out etc, smile), but as soon as he saw my picture he said "Mommy, dat's Caffy". I cracked up. Kids are great aren't they? Please give Zack a big hug and a kiss from me. Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.