Music for new videos

Everyone, I just discovered that BKHowe is selling on eBay and because the seller IS BKHowe we can know the CDs are originals with no problems... they sell on eBay with shipping for significantly less than on the BKHowe website.

I just bought Two - Radio Mix 1 and Dance Mix - to use for cardio workouts with my iPod. Very fun!

Cheryl

Music would be the very LAST reason for me to stop doing Cathe. The great thing about the new workouts is that you can pretty much remove the music with the click of a remote.

She's thought of everything....WHAT A GAL!
;-)

I enjoy almost all the music in Cathe's workouts, some workouts less than others, some songs less than others. In real life, I don't even listen to top-40 stuff, but I find it fun to workout to.

Music is really about personal taste regardless of what anyone says to the contrary. I like the 90% of the music of the new series and I love the music of Low Max and IMAX 3.

Like someone else posted, you can't please everyone all the time, so just keep making great workouts.

Maggie

(My fantasy--Cathe workouts to hard rock/heavy metal music, but I know hardly anyone else would go for it, so I won't even suggest it:7 }( :7 .)

>
>(My fantasy--Cathe workouts to hard rock/heavy metal music,
>but I know hardly anyone else would go for it, so I won't even
>suggest it:7 }( :7 .)
>
>
I would totally go for that!! I think it's a grand idea. :D

I could go for that! I often put hard rock on my ipod and get on the elliptical machine. It gets me going. Also the Rolling Stones :)

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

I like 95% of the music used in Cathe's workouts. There are one or two songs I don't care for...but you can't please everyone, right?? However, try comparing Cathe's music to some of the music used in other workout dvd's. OMG, Cathe is in a totally different league! She is amazing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.