MUSCLE MAX...........DETAILS

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Muscle Max, approximately 72 minutes in length, is a total body, moderate to heavy weight training workout. This workout focuses on the effective basics and is sequenced in a manner to deliver results. While this workout can be done 2, but no more than 3, times per week on its own, it can also be used in conjunction with the Gym Style workouts as a way of targeting all the body parts a second time per week. Just a couple of suggestions, but by no means the only way to use these workouts :)

Here is the breakdown......

Warm Up

Lower Body

Dumbbell Squats
Barbell Squats
Barbell Static Lunges

Chest

Push Ups
Dumbbell Flys #1
Dumbbell Flys #2
Push Ups

Back

Barbell Underhand Rows #1
Barbell Underhand Rows #2
Dummbbell One Arm Rows
Barbell Pullovers

Lower Body

Band Leg Presses #1
Dumbbell Plie Squats #1
Dumbbell Plie Squats #2

Shoulders

Dumbbell Lateral Raise #1
Dumbbell Lateral Raise #2
Band Lateral Raise

Dumbbell Upright Row#1
Dumbbell Upright Row #2
Barbell Front Raise/Delt

Biceps

Barbell Curls #1
Barbell Curls #2
Dumbbell Curls

Triceps

Dumbbell Press/Dips #1
Dumbbell Press/Dips #2
Band Kickbacks

Core/ABS

Stretch

You will need a full sized step(w/preferably 3 risers on each side), an adjustable barbell, various weighted dumbbells, and a medium tension resistance band to do this workout.

Music is by Big Beat/BK Howe and is an upbeat mix of mostly recognizeable, vocal, and instrumental music.

Clothing is by "KOS USA" and "Oh My Bod". All clothing can be ordered through Sharon at [email protected] or 888-442-2284 to receive a 20% discount on most merchandise.

Muscle Max, approximately 72 minutes in length, is a total body, moderate to heavy weight training workout. This workout focuses on the effective basics and is sequenced in a manner to deliver results. While this workout can be done 2, but no more than 3, times per week on its own, it can also be used in conjunction with the Gym Style workouts as a way of targeting all the body parts a second time per week. Just a couple of suggestions, but by no means the only way to use these workouts :)

Here is the breakdown......

Warm Up

Lower Body

Dumbbell Squats
Barbell Squats
Barbell Static Lunges

Chest

Push Ups
Dumbbell Flys #1
Dumbbell Flys #2
Push Ups

Back

Barbell Underhand Rows #1
Barbell Underhand Rows #2
Dummbbell One Arm Rows
Barbell Pullovers

Lower Body

Band Leg Presses #1
Dumbbell Plie Squats #1
Dumbbell Plie Squats #2

Shoulders

Dumbbell Lateral Raise #1
Dumbbell Lateral Raise #2
Band Lateral Raise

Dumbbell Upright Row#1
Dumbbell Upright Row #2
Barbell Front Raise/Delt

Biceps

Barbell Curls #1
Barbell Curls #2
Dumbbell Curls

Triceps

Dumbbell Press/Dips #1
Dumbbell Press/Dips #2
Band Kickbacks

Core/ABS

Stretch

You will need a full sized step(w/preferably 3 risers on each side), an adjustable barbell, various weighted dumbbells, and a medium tension resistance band to do this workout.

Music is by Big Beat/BK Howe and is an upbeat mix of mostly recognizeable, vocal, and instrumental music.

Clothing is by "KOS USA" and "Oh My Bod". All clothing can be ordered through Sharon at [email protected] or 888-442-2284 to receive a 20% discount on most merchandise.

Another work out to look foward to!:) I like the length of all the new workouts and that you included abs in this one. Thanks Cathe!

Another work out to look foward to!:) I like the length of all the new workouts and that you included abs in this one. Thanks Cathe!

Cathe,

Thank you for taking the time in outlining the details of each workout in the hardcore series.

It appears that you're already thinking ahead of a hardcore based monthly rotation! :7

Thank you looks awesome, love the longer workout times too.
Hard core is the ticket, can't wait for barbell pull-overs,wow!
Merry Chistmas Cathe, and every-one out there!:) Bri.

This one interests me a lot. This may be one I try first, but it will be so hard to decide. Thanks for the details!
Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back