Muscle Max Alternative

vanessarene

Does anyone know of a total body workout similar to Muscle Max?

With my yoga and other workouts it's hard to get a split weight workout consistently in each week. Cathe's other total body weight workouts (which I have most of) seem to be much more endurance-based than I like. I like that Muscle Max seems to be not as endurance with slightly heavier weights and slightly less repetition...

As much as I adore Cathe and her workouts, I'm open to suggestions for other instructors.

TIA,

Vanessa

I do a total body version with the Gym Styles. I pick three exercises for each body part and then add whatever abs I want. Voila. It's awesome.

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that.

The only total body workouts I don't own are Push/Pull and Supersets. I saw that they aren't ranked as very intense. How do they compare to MM? Using heavier weights would they work?

Vanessa

Push/Pull and Supersets aren't as intense as the others but if you do a 2x or 3x premix, you can get a really good intense workout or you could use heavier weights which will add to the intensity.

Marcy

How about Muscle Endurance? That's one of my favorites!

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.