multimuscle strength tape

ali234

I would like to see an all-body strength tape that is slow and heavy to really stimulate muscle growth. I want one that works several muscles at once. I just read an article that states that if you always train by targeting individual muscle groups, you neglect the core, stabilizing muscles that are the source of your body's strength- plus it's more time-consuming to work one group at a time. I would like to see a few of the exercises using the stability ball. I want it to be a workout that you can do about two times per week. It can sort of be a Slow and Heavy short tape or even a Pure Strength type of tape, but just one tough workout that works your entire body using a few challenging exercises. For variety and faster results, someone doing the tape can change the order of the exercises to give different muscles a chance to work when you're feeling the most fresh and energetic. Or you can do two different workout. One entire body workout using multimuscles with heavier weights and a different entire body workout using multimuscles with lighter weights.

I sent this twice by mistake sorry!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.