Most attractive men in hollywood...

>Wentworth Miller from Prison Break

Oh,yeah! How could I have forgotten him!
Though, it's funny, the bald look really works well on him, but he's not quite as hot with hair! I've seen him in other rolls, and he doesn't do it for me there.

But those eyes!

Also, Keanu Reeves (I think people of mixed races often get the best of whatever is mixed in there).

A couple of years ago one of the girls in my office pulled up a photo on the internet of Brad Pitt and George Clooney together (probably a scene from Oceans Eleven??). We wanted to make that photo our computer screen savers but the boss said no. ;( (sigh)

Matthew McConaghey is on the top of my list (I agree with the sexy voice thing!) I also think Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves are hunks!
I used to like Brad Pitt, but this Brangelina thing just ruined it for me. LOL!

Jake Gyllenhaul (sp?) tops my list these days. He is so cute and seems so down to earth. Sigh... He's probaby younger than I am, but he's good eye candy.

Kathy

Does no longer alive in Hollywood count?
Cary Grant
Gregory Peck

Alive but not in Hollywood?
Russel Crowe

Alive and don't care where he is...
Denzel

There are others but I'll have to think hard about it all day long...!

Paula

Droolll!!! Hugh Jackman is a must on my list as well.
I also forgot about Duane Johnson, I used to watch WWE just to see him in nothing but those black leather undies! }(

Kathy

>Does no longer alive in Hollywood count?
>Cary Grant
>Gregory Peck
>
>Alive but not in Hollywood?
>Russel Crowe
>
>Alive and don't care where he is...
>Denzel
>
>There are others but I'll have to think hard about it all day
>long...!
>
>Paula
>
>
The only one I would add is Tom Selleck, otherwise, your list suits me perfectly. I love manly men!

I just thought of one more--Clark Gable. He can throw me over his shoulder and cart me upstairs any time!

Nice Shelly!
Anthony Kiedes--YES!
I also thought Kevin Costnor in Robin Hood was hot!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

>Adrian Paul (especially with the long, "Highlander" hair).
>Drooool!

oh yeah, Duncan Macleod was pretty hot....

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Oh Kathy! I have a thing for Jake Gyllenhall too. I could practically have grandkids his age, yet he really does it for me. :9
-Nancy

Oh yes!!! Greg Peck, he had the face, the voice and one of the greatest roles in film history as Atticus Finch (TKAMB).

And yep, Dennis Quaid does keep getting better as he ages, yum!!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.