Most attractive men in hollywood...

Liz556

Cathlete
Who do you guys think are the most attractive men in hollywood? For me, George Clooney tops the list!

Johnny Depp.

Also, I think LOST has the hottest male cast in TV history.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

>Well, definitely NOT Mel Gibson!
>
>:)
>
>

ROTFLMAO

Good one!

The heat is making me punchy.:+

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

>Also, I think LOST has the hottest male cast in TV history.

OMG!! Josh Holloway and Naveen Andrews...MEEEE-OOOOOW!! }(

I haven't tuned in much to the latest Mel Gibson ado, but he's one of my three faves, besides Steve Martin and Jeff Goldblum. I'm not saying they're the most attractive, necessarily, but they do it for me somehow. Again, laying aside the latest M.G. thing, YUM.

It's all in the eye of the beholder:

1) Billy Crystal
2) Chuck Norris
3) Steve Martin
4) Robert Duval
5) Tom Selleck

I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of them now.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

The eye of the beholder indeed...

50 Cent
Kid Rock
Jesse Metcalfe
Lynette's husband from Desperate Housewives
Patrick Dempsey (aka McDreamy)

Will Smith
Hugh Laurie

Sparrow

I don't know if it's the actor, or the character he plays on TV, but I definitely have a "thing" for Eric McCormack. Hence my signature. :p
-Nancy

You're welcome!

But SHOOT! I just heard a news snippet about what happened with Mel, and grooooooaaaaan I wish he hadn't said the things he said. :-( Argh.

Val Kilmer and Jon Bon Jovi. It wouldn't work out for us though because I could probably be seen if I stood behind them. Ah yes, something about Jeff Goldblum does it for me too. Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.