# # Monday Madness Melters! # #

Dang! I had a whole long post and lost it! Lets see if I can remember. I did Low Max with a medicine ball. Shannon and Shelley mentioned it once. Yikes, I'm pooped.

Tneah, yes I found 2 dresses I liked. I couldn't find any pictures. One is a black shirt waist with pretty black and rhinestone buttons. The other is a white sleeveless sheath, with a bold black pattern and a black ribbon belt. I hope nothing serious happened with you knee!

Shannon, great that you could start your vacation a day early. Don't you just love the feeling of all that time off looming in front of you?

Lainie, I've been having a free-for-all month - or two! I have to get serious about my diet again. Where are the pictures of your houses?

Leanne, you are sooooo close. I envy you teachers. At least I get a benefit from DH being off, since he helps out with the housework more during the summer.

Kara, I bet Colin has a blast at Governor's School, even with the work. My niece went to Governor's School for language one summer and loved it.

I have to run. Time to start the burgers. (Veggie burger for me!)

Hey all,

Well, I only bought one slightly bad thing at Trader Joe's: dark chocolate covered pretzels. Now it could have been worse since I *did* resist the *peanut butter* chocolate covered pretzels. When I told DH that, he said, "But PB is *good* for you!" Poor guy; I think he'll live with the ones I bought!;-)

I also stopped at the Vitamin Shoppe and bought some of that Pro Pudding that Debbie/Fitness Freak mentioned on another thread. She said it tastes like chocolate frosting. Mmm . . . I'm going to try it out tonight.

Kara -- Yes, the Surfer's Edition was the one I was looking at. Since it sounds so good, I may have to think about it . . . .Thanks for all the great KB info!! I was checking the actual KBs out today when I was at Target, and I keep hoping that they'll go on sale. Can I ask what size KB you started with? And just when I thought I wasn't going to spend any more money! LOL!;-) I'll let you know how the enchiladas turn out!

Robin -- It's so great that DH helps you out so much when he's off! At least that way you can share the joy of him being home -- to help out more!}( Enjoy those burgers tonight!

Shannon -- OMG! That cake your mom made sounds FANTASTIC! PB icing?! I would have melted into it! Will you be checking in with us a bit while you're off? I hope so, or we'd miss you!:-( Oh, yes, I forgot that today is a holiday for Shelley!

I'm missing things here today! Did someone say peanut butter frosting? I didn't see anything about peanut butter frosting. I love peanut butter frosting.

DD started her first day at her summer job/internship. She learned to drive a tractor, loaded a truck with mulch with a front end loader, and pruned shrubs. She said the worse thing about the job is that she has to drive past 2 Walmarts, 2 K marts and a mall to get there. LOL. She'd fit right in here with all you shoppers.

Hey Robin -- Over the weekend, Shannon's mom made a chocolate cake with PB frosting on it! Yum! Doesn't that sound divine?!

Kara -- Just wanted to say that the enchiladas were wonderful! I couldn't find regular black beans at Trader Joe's, so I bought a can of Cuban-style ones that added a nice kick. I also added a bit of cheese on top to please the DH.;-) They were wonderful!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.