Moment of Truth/Fall check-in,Friday Sept 9

nastsm0m

Cathlete
HAHAHAHAHA I posted first:)

Seriously though, would someone tell me why I am awake at 3 a.m.? I woke up then and couldn;t sleep so here I am starting the check in for today. I WANT TO SLEEP! Jane I think you sent me your insomnia:) Why are all you east coast folks still asleep huh huh? I am up the whole worlld should be.

Today is a 5 mile run and push/pull. I will probably do 10 minutes of abs too.

Can someone also tell me why I don't have DOMS in my abs after doing all 3 coremax's yesterday and MIS and imaz3. Which by the way imaz3 should be illegal!

Anyway see you all when you wake up!

Terri

Good Morning!
I am still at work and waiting for my releif to get here.She is always late and I often leave before she even gets here.

Terri-I don't know why you are up this earlier.I know I hate it when I wake up and I can't get back to sleep.Or when I lie in bed tossing and turning, knowing that I need sleep ASAP b/c I have to work earlier in the morning.As for Imax 3...I still think the first Imax is the hardest one she ever put out.
I've never done all 3 Coremax workouts.I do coremax off and on but I find myself doing ab hits for the most part.When I do the workouts from the CTX series OR PH Abs, I can really feel the burn.I guess I like crunches more then all the new moves out there.
Im debating what to do today.I did get a bit of sleep here.Should I eat my breakfast now,workout when I get home and then sleep after lunch.OR do like I always do and crawl in bed now when I get home.
Either way, I think today will be circuit.Im not sure what workout it will be, but I am either going to incoporate kickboxing or running.I hate doing kickboxing but I know there are so many benefits,I figure if I break it up a bit then I can get it done.
We will see,
I will check back later,
Lori:)

Hey Lori-Nice to see someone awake :) You know I too like abhits better then coremax. If I were to do 60 minutes od abhits I bet my tummy would be dore because even 30 gives me doms from that dvd. It is coming up onmy rotation so I will do the whole thing and compare!
Hmmm I don't know maybe I need to try imax1 again but I know it didn't have all the jumping 3 does. Maybe that is what got me, jump on jump off the step etc.

I sat eat now go home work out then sleep. Unless youu can't sleep right after a workout. By the way kickboxing isn't my fave either. I get better cardio with running.

Terri

Terri ~ sorry you couldn't sleep. Yesterday was not fun after not sleeping that much the night before. I slept much better last night, woke up a couple of times but when right back to sleep. Wow you had some w/o yesterday. Maybe that is why you couldn't sleep. I know when I do a lot during my w/o, I have trouble sleeping.

Hey Lori ~ glad you got some sleep last night. Hope your day goes well.

Good morning to everybody else who checks in later...

This morning my clock went off at 4:45 and I wavered for about ten minutes but then kicked myself in the rear and got out and ran for 40 minutes. No moon to give even a little bit of light so I took the flashlight. Jasper, my dog, thought I'd lost my mind. I'm glad it is done. I feel pretty good too. CM#2 will be done when I get off at 3 today.

Y'all have a fabulous day. IT'S FRIDAY!!!

:) :) :) :)

Hi Jane-Yeah maybe all that working out did it. What a nice feeling for you to have the run done already! Good Job! Have a great day at work.

TGIF for sure

Terri

Terri - I think we call can agree on one thing.None of the Imax's are easy.I can't wait to see if she makes a #4.I think why I find the first one the hardest is b/c its the same moves over and over.I am also leaning towards working out when I get home.i am hoping that I can give my workout its all.

Jane - I use to run outside early in the mornings but now I just get on my threadmill.I need help moving my legs.But I could never get up that early.

Still waiting for my releif to get here.I didn't even know what day it was today.I thought it was monday! Shift work confuses me.
Lori:)

Good Morning Terri,Lori and Jane...everyone else!

Waking up with some excema. This time of the year does it to me. Weird, DD and hubby sneeze like crazy and I break out. Go figure. Son is perfectly fine.
DD came home last night after staying at friends house after school. The friends mom didn't bother making them dinner. Her friends mom doesn't ever make dinner so her friend just eats potatoe chips or whatever she can find. Isn't that just terrible? So DD comes home hungry as can be of course so I had to hook her up with some food at 9pm! GRRRRRR!!!!
Well got the cars washed yesterday and did some ab work from Chest/Back. Did what I call the "dancing planks". I had some music on while I was in the supine plank position and couldn't resist just moving my hips and swinging my head from side to side. It was fun!

Terri,

Do your abs tremble when you did all those core maxes together. Mine always do. My abs never feel sore anymore either so don't worry about it. Think we are just tough, that's all! Well I can't believe you were up so early. Are you gonna take a nap or something later? I have shopping to do today and will be gone most of the day after my children leave for school. Takes me forever to get to a mall from where I live and then I usually get behind the farmers so I am going about 15mph in a 55mph zone for a bit. LOL!

Terri~You are a NUT! :+ ALL 3 segs of coremax along with MIS and and IMAX!? Holy Moly woman! Dare I say that you are crazier than our buddy, Charlotte when it comes to pushing limits!?!? GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :7 And after AAALLLL of that hard work, you can't sleep? That's even crazier, girlfriend! :p Get a nap today if you can, will ya?

Hi ladies,

Feel like I have slept very deep last night. Like a zombie in other words. I will do GS tri's and abs tonight and that will have completed one week of my rotation.

Terri- Sorry you couldn't sleet last night. I know that makes you feel blah!

Lori- Imax 1 is tough for me, then Imax 3. None are a piece of cake to me anyway!

jane- It feels good to run in the mornings now since it is cooler huh?

Charlotte- I think you have some awesome abs. I bet you have that six pack going on!

Well I have to get ready for work, I am running late as it is!

It's Friday folks!!

kim

Lori,

I don't do coremax often either cause I tend not to feel as much as with the older ones. I my case though, I think it's because my abs are not strong enough yet to perform those new fancy moves properly, therefore I do not feel it the way that I should. I still use it and can't wait to be able to do it all RIGHT, but I tend to go for the abs at the end of a work out instead for now...

Why don't you like kickboxing? While I was prego I got CTX and the kickbox was my fave work out!!!

Hey terri-I didn't read good enough that you did all of coremax too! I guess you and charlotte are the bomb! I did it once and only once!

Hey wendy! We must have been posting at the same time.

kim

Hi Charlotte,

She NEVER cooks dinner? How awful is that!?!? Jeez! I admit cooking is not my fave and I'm not a world class chef with tons of recipes but c'mon! I cook dinner most nights and I'm not even feeding a kid yet!

Dancing planks huh? You are crazy girl! Just crazy! But you know how to have a good time...even when you are in pain! :+ }( :7

Kim,

You are going to have a great time working out today. That kind of sleep is magical when it comes to working out! So why don't you challenge yourself and do all three core maxes too? You should.

Wendy,

Terri is becoming a Maniac, don't you think? And then she doesn't sleep much. WTH? And my hubby says I need therapy? LOL!

Charlotte~~

Phew! LOL, okay now that I am done responding to the already existing posts I will start a new one to ramble on! LOL

First I must say HI TO KALI! :)

Okay...today is cardio cardio cardio and ofcourse, abs too! Hmmm...any suggestions on what I should choose???

TGIF! Even as a SAHM I look forward to fridays because the w/e is when everyone is around...I can have ADULT interaction ALL DAY LONG on weekends! :+ lol

Hmmm...my first cup of java is almost gone already...must go refuel!:p

Charlotte you know what? I need a challenge today! I think I will do it and probably come back on here and let you have it! He! So when I get home from work today I will tackle coremax! Why did I say anything? Well I guess I have already dove in now!

All of you have a good day!

kim

You just reminded me. We could start another DARE YA thread? What do you think?

Anyhow, I am glad you are going to the core maxes. I will see what else I can think of for ya! LOL

Charlotte~~

Okay Charlotte!

I DARE YA to do those "dancing planks" of yours out in your yard where your neighbors can see you! LOL :7 }( :p

I was just about to say that you are good for those dares! Well I'm in! I think?

My kids are in the car waiting, guess I need to hit the road!

Talk to all of you this afternoon!

kim

HI WENDY!

My goodness this thread is getting long already!!

Lori... have fun w/ your circuit w/o whatever you decide to do.

Terri...you go girl! Hope you're not too off today from not sleeping.

Hi Charlotte!...Dancing planks huh? Sounds like fun. Sadistic, but fun! LOL! :7 I'm running today! It's nice and cool here in NE PA so I'm going to go to the track and "just do it". I don't know if I'll be able to go 40min., but I will surely try!

Good job Jane! Bet it feels great to be done! I take it you got thru the run without running into any skunks? My legs are sore so I've decided to run/walk instead of LowMax. My body feels tired today. So I think running and walking will be easier for me. I don't like easier, but I don't want to hurt myself.

Kim.....how's the snacking going? Hopefully there isn't any going on. Have a great day at work. And yes you will be working out tonight. ;)

Wendy, how's Joey this morning? Feeling ok? Everyone's good here. I think you should do SJP, SB or RS. They're my favorite cardios. Well I'm off to bake a lemon pie! :9 Not for myself of course.

Have a good morning everyone who checks in!
Hi Marie, Jess, Cleo and Shannon! Where are you guys? Just cause the summer check in turned into Fall, doesn't mean you don't check in anymore! We've got holidays coming to look good for!!!:7

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali;) :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.