Mission: Possible

aila212

Cathlete
Anyone get this yet? I pre-ordered, but am still waiting to get it. How is the choreography,music & intensity?

I didn't get this one, but could you post your opinion when you do get it? I would really appreciate any "advanced" feedback. The clips I saw on collage really didn't thrill me, but that was another thread.:)

I've been seeing some really good reviews of this one on videofitness.com...go check it out...the reviews are really making me want this one! :)

Thanks TerryMia! I will check out videofitness. I am hoping to get it today.

Conni- I will definitely post my thoughts once I do the workout:)

I have checked out those reviews, but I want a true "advanced" Cathe person to give me their two cents. These workouts just have me on the fence..

I can't find the reviews. What is the name of the thread? I looked under the reviews page too and didn't see anything.

TIA

Ok, I'll try. I don;t know if I am considered advacned but I can make it through a Cathe workout with no trouble. LOL!

I have only done Mission Possible once. If you have done Christi before, consider this one Christi-lite. The music is great and wonderful.

The step part has 4 combos that are fairly short and mostly low impact. I added impact to the moves so my heart rate would stay as high as possible. The choreography is easy. I can catch on to moves pretty fast and had no trouble. I did lose the lead leg on combo 3 but it was no problem to get back. There are hardly any flips and turns in the workout. This step is her easiest ever. It in no way can compare to any of Cathe's step.

The hi/lo section also has 4 combos which I was able to do the first time through, no problem. Again, I added impact to the moves for the sake of my heart rate. The hi/lo is fun. Combo 4 is classic Christi. However, there are hardly any, if any, flips, turns,etc.. I like the hi/lo but IMHO, Christi is the hi/lo queen.

Overall, I am glad I bought this workout and will keep it in my collection for days when I need an easier workout and I will use it as an add on to other workouts. For example, I can see adding the step part to Step,Jump and Pump for a longer workout. I think Christi made this workout to be very easy to modify. You can make it as hard or easy as you want. I personally am looking more foward to her next release, Cardio Collectibles.

Hope all my blabbing helped some. :7

I think the name of the thread at videofitness is "I got it" or something like that. Sorry I can not link it. That is beyond me!

I have most of Christi's workouts. Is the choreography/intensity similar to the 1st portion of Step Heaven or Totally Cool Step series? I use those on lighter days.

Much easier than both. Very much so. I love the first section of Step Heaven. That is pretty close to my favorite 30 mins of step ever. I think if you consider Totally Cool Step a light workout, which I agree, you would be disappointed with Mission Possible.

The choreography is as easy as the choroegraphy in the third section of Step Heaven.

Hope that helps some. :)

Hi Renee,

If I am thinking correctly, the 3rd portion of Step Heaven has that Ricky Martin song. The choreography is pretty basic in that one. This looks like it will be an add on type of workout. Well, I read some of the reviews and the music seems really good. That is a plus, so I guess i'll just have to see if I can modify up. Thanks for all of your help! Now I just have to wait to get the workout and see for myself:)

Thanks Renee!

I think I will wait and possibly preorder Cardio Collectibles. I need complex choreography in my life!!!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.