MIS and sore legs

reba

I bought mis 2 months ago and tough tape 1&2. I alternate the videos ,I admit i was doing tough tape more often but after doing mis my legs were so sore.I only use 20 pds in mis and tough tape. why was my legs so sore? Cathe is one tough women. I am new to cathe and would like to buy one of her step videos .Which tape is her easier step work out. .i,m an intermediate level. I don,t care for high impact moves i have a weak ankle on my right side due to a injury when i was 10 yrs old.Do i have to keep increasing my weight to see results?

Hi Reba!! I would suggest Step Heat. It's not too long of a tape, and it's quite easy to learn. There isn't one Cathe tape that is low impact, I don't think, but they can be modified! :) Well, that's my suggestion. Hopefully others will come by and give you some advice as well! Take care.

Hollie

I just did MIS this morning and my legs are already feeling it! She is one tough lady!!

I'm not familiar enough with her step workouts to give you a recommendation. I have a bad knee and do have to do most of her workouts on a 4" step and a lot of modifying. I have heard the Wedding tape is a good tape to start with, but hopefully others with more info can give you some advice.

Colleen

Hi. I have MIS and I, too have found the leg portion tough on my legs. The first time I did it I was in major pain. Now, what I do is the leg exercises with no weights or light weights and I don't do them on the step - just on the floor - I still feel the workout and I have no pain. Hope that helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.