Minnesota Gathering!!

Kathy02

Cathlete
Ok, so between Lisa, Stacy, and myself we have come up with a date, time and place for all that would like to get together. Anyone is welcome that would like to come.
When: Sat. Jan. 10th
Where: Mall of America infront of the underwater world entrance
Time: 12:30 pm
I hope that everyone that is interested can come.
If you have any questions you can email me at:
[email protected]
Please be sure to put that you are from the Cathe forum in you heading, or I won't open it. I'm a little skeptical about opening emails that I don't know who they are from.

Hi fellow Minnesotans! I can't make it on January 10 because I'll be out of town, but there is a group of us from Video Fitness that get together every few months or so at someone's house in the Twin Cities to preview each others' videos, eat, chat, etc. We have a lot of fun checking out videos we haven't seen, trying out new pieces of exercise equipment, etc. Did I mention eating? Not sure if any of you saw the article on our get-togethers in the St. Paul Pioneer Press last February, but the more the merrier!

If anyone wants to get on the list to be notified about these get-togethers, just email me at [email protected]. Hope to meet some of you some day!

hi Joni Nice to hear from you
you know I just looked at your user profile to see where you live and it says male this happens all the time could anyone out there tell me why I am just assuming not everyone on the forum is male
but back to subject yes feel free to notify me I just recently found that forum I am new to the world of web sites but have been a workout video person for about 20 years
Ok
Lisa

Lisa, that's so funny! I didn't even know I had a profile; I'm not male. I've changed it.

Please email me at [email protected] so I can add your email address to my MN get-together list.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.