Mini Update 1/27/06

Thanks Cathe, I am glad you are seeing progress. It makes the "rest" period a little easier to tolerate. Hang in there, we are doing all the jumping around for you at the moment ( thanks to a few Imaxes!):7 :7 :7

Oh Cathe - that's wonderful news about your improvement :D ! But I am so glad you're still exercising caution. Now it would be more depressing than ever to have another setback ;) . So for your sake - and ours - I am so glad to hear you're getting better and better but not yet jumping on the taping schedule. Hang tough, Cathe, you will get there and be so thankful you were patient and took the time to heal!

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better! I was sick for 2 weeks, couldn't exercise and have now just started back, but it feels like I had stopped for years! I was sooooo anxious to get started again so I know you are probably MORE anxious to get back "to work"! :) Please take care and take it easy, we need our Cathe back at full health more than a new show.....:)

Great news! You are getting the spring in your step back. Hope all is well. I bet you are even more anxious to get started than we are.:7

Hi Cathe,

Thanks so much for the update, and I'm so glad you are feeling some improvements!! I'm sure it's so frustrating for you, and anyone is seriously exercises and has been "sidelined" feels your frustration! You take good care and know we'll be happy to get your wonderful videos whenever they come. I hope you are not feeling pressure...we just want you to be well!!!!:7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.