Mini topper - I want one so bad!!!

annod42

Hi Cathe,
any news on when this item will be ready for purchase? I'm dying to clean up my workout area and get rid of my many different sizes of Firm boxes. When oh when can I buy it? My credit card is aching to be charged for this item!

thanks for any info

P.S. I've been a fan for years and this is my first post! You just keep getting better and better - thanks for so many great workouts!!!!

I want one too!! I did LL for the first time, and really had trouble finding something that wouldn't slide on the part where you just keep your back leg up on the step. I didn't do most of them b/c my step was sliding, and I grabbed a toolbox and it slid too!

I guess maybe I need to put it on a different surface, but I'd much rather have the step topper.

Kathy

The High Step

Hi Annod! I do have a little information for you but first let me start off by saying Escalade Sports has chosen to call this new miniture step the "High Step" (I personally like that name too).

While I don't have a final release date to provide you with I can tell you that it must be getting very close now since things are picking up speed. We just overnighted Escalade Sports the master for the video which will be included with the High Step. We have also received art work proofs on the packaging of the box that the High Step will be in. Again, this does not give any specific dates but its at least a sign of moving further along in the process. We will be sure to announce when the High Step is available. Thanks for asking!

RE: Cathe???

Hi Debbie! It is actually going to be an existing one but I have to hold off on announcing which one right now (not that you even asked;-) ).

RE: risers?

hi Cathe!
This is wonderful news! Do you know if they
will sell with and without risers??
Thanks!!
Julie:7
ps..just lovin' Intensity!!

RE: risers?

And will the standard step risers (ala Step Company) fit? or will we have to purchase new ones with it?

Caryn

RE: High Step

The main kit that will be sold will come with 4 risers. We beleive you will also be able to purchase just the top.

Kathy,

I use my full-size step right now and I have to push it up against a wall or heavy piece of furniture to keep it from sliding. I assume you are on carpet like me and the sliding will probably still be a problem when the "high step" is available. Just a suggestion.

Tina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.